The meeting that nudged Jobe to 'shut it down'

View as article
Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz I'm interested to know how much Matt Doherty is lining up these meetings and strategic commitments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fk bro that's a **** of an assumption.

We'll remember he was dubbed as one of the most important hires so I'm just wondering how important has he been. Doesn't matter either way cuz I'm waking up every morning pinching myself at this movement.

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz I'm interested to know how much Matt Doherty is lining up these meetings and strategic commitments?

Fk bro that's a **** of an assumption.

We'll remember he was dubbed as one of the most important hires so I'm just wondering how important has he been. Doesn't matter either way cuz I'm waking up every morning pinching myself at this movement.

would rep

So essentially we've confirmed to him and his dad we can get him in as an EE.
Great news.

I'm going to just trust this completely, and not worry one bit about Jobe the rest of the way.

Also it seems like every ****ing commit is planning on EE. We might be completely done with this class by the early December signing period.

One reason I didn't get upset about the dads comments was because it was a complicated situation, and they seemed to really want help. It takes a strong man to say "Man, I need a little help here." UM stepped up to the plate and delivered.

And I agree, it appears half this class will be in early. What an amazing time to be a Cane fan.

Advertisement
I still don't think his recruitment is over. Mike Harley Re-Affirmed his commitment to WVU & still flipped. Him going to prep school helps out cause tho, he'll be off the radar for a bit.

And yet Pete kept saying that he still expected Harley to be in this class. People like you were trashing Pete over the "He Comin" situation. Well, he came and so will Jobe!

Completely different. He'll be at prep school focused an academics not trips. He's probably an EE. He's in a class with mostly south Florida kids and friends. He'll do 4-5 months in CT and come back.

I still don't think his recruitment is over. Mike Harley Re-Affirmed his commitment to WVU & still flipped. Him going to prep school helps out cause tho, he'll be off the radar for a bit.

And yet Pete kept saying that he still expected Harley to be in this class. People like you were trashing Pete over the "He Comin" situation. Well, he came and so will Jobe!

I hope he comes, &a I really wasn't a Harley guy. He's good but he'll get passed up on the depth chart once the 2018 guys arrive.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Great news. And I would just like the record to reflect that I think Randy Russell will be a three year starter at Miami. I think Jobe has his work cut out for him if they are sticking him at safety. Carter looks legit. And Hall and the Macho Man are ****ing ball players with no conscience. The competition will be insane. And our special teams will be elite very soon with all these goons running wild on kickoff coverage.

Russell aint on jobe level. Russell is a smaller safety who strength is playing in the box. Jobe can do everything including play cb.

Wait a second, this can't be right, I thought he was the #1 corner on Bama's board? Don't they get everyone they want. :yaoface:

Advertisement
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]

Mats Drills are going to be extra spirited tomorrow

Might have to bring out the big guns for the special occasion

View attachment 44495

giphy.gif

I'm still allowed to wear my soft cast right?

Highly recommended
[MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION] wouldn't let me in and [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] seconded the motion....How the fvck does the founder of mat drills get left outside trying to roll a blunt with a fvcked up hand?

You guys are azzholes. I'm bringin' the bluelot tomorrow.

Da fug? Why didn't you hmu? I would've told them to **** off and at least let you ref.

Actually you know what? Make sure [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION] comes...

Last edited:
Advertisement
It also helps that he put a ring on his girl's finger yesterday who is hot af.

BINGO!!!!!! We have a winner. That is the most important piece of information on the Jobe recruitment and commitment yet. I am referring to this part....who is hot af.

Anyone have the number of EE's we are able to take in for next spring ?

Why wouldn't we be able to take as many EE's as possible?
if you're looking for the list of commits looking to EE, it's literally everyone but Brevin Jordan and Camron Davis.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/class-2018-updated-4-16-17-a/86628
*Wiggins recently said he's trying to EE.

EE's count against your 85 man limit or whatever. We would need quite a few draft declarations, graduations, and attrition to get all these kids In as EEs. 6-8 is usually prob the average number for EEs

Yes, but which year do they count on the 85 limit?
why can't 4 be applied to the previous season (with the 25 per class limit still applied) since we have 4 spots open still, then the rest apply to the next class, after the 10 seniors leave and the rest of the guys that leave early...

How many did we take this last class and how many were EE? How many did we take in 2016?

We signed 25 in this class (Dee Delaney and another other transfers count against the 2017 limit). We applied 3 EE's to the 2016 class. As such, we can only apply 3 EE's from the 2018 class to the 2017 class.

Advertisement
Back