The latest with Romello Height

View as article
Just reading tea leaves. Height is rumored to be a take because somebody who we all expect to stay is leaving. Again, that’s what many are insinuating. If that is true, it’s unlikely that Bain, Mesidor, Alston, or any of the true frosh transfer. Nobody would care if Campbell transfers. That leaves Kelly and Wayne as possible portal candidates.

Wayne is getting first team snaps.

I also don’t think Kelly is leaving since he likes being close to home.

Advertisement
Just reading tea leaves. Height is rumored to be a take because somebody who we all expect to stay is leaving. Again, that’s what many are insinuating. If that is true, it’s unlikely that Bain, Mesidor, Alston, or any of the true frosh transfer. Nobody would care if Campbell transfers. That leaves Kelly and Wayne as possible portal candidates.

Kelly wouldn’t really shock me. Hasn’t done a ton in 2 seasons, coming off an injury. We are loading up on players at his position. Would suck obviously but the whole world is saying there’s going to be this massive exodus from major programs. Would be rather naive to think it won’t impact Miami.

Seems like we're going to lose one of Wayne, Mesidor or Kelly.

If you could make the decision yourself, which two would you keep?

Advertisement
Seems like we're going to lose one of Wayne, Mesidor or Kelly.

If you could make the decision yourself, which two would you keep?
Wayne and Mesidor.

Mesidor because he’s a proven talent that’s produced.

Wayne because both he and Kelly have untapped potential but Wayne has been available.

No matter how talented you are, availability is the greatest ability. Don’t want to lose any of those guys, but those would be my picks and the reasons for it

Have you read through this thread at all?

lol just having fun. But I won’t believe the noise until I see them hit the portal which I firmly expect will not happen. Chantz, Harvey, Moss and Acheampong already transferred out. We don’t need to cut anyone else loose these three are dudes. Bryant too. JT has said good things about all of them btw.

Advertisement
romaleos-4-weightlifting-shoes-3TmNwr.png

Yeah we better not sign anyone’s waiver at DE who asks to transfer. Messidor and Kelly are not dependable enough to even consider letting Wayne walk. And Kelly and Mess aren’t going anywhere so there’s that. Why can’t we just have a **** good 5 man rotation and leave it at that? (Bain, Mess, Alston, Wayne, Kelly)…somebody is gonna be injured. We are never that lucky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back