The latest with Romello Height

View as article
Advertisement
No, it wasn't.
Ok. I haven’t been reading the board as much lately and just saw your post and the Spider-Man gif he posted in response so I’ll take your word for it.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

I think that Spider-Man gif means you and him are on the same page on not understanding the take but if staff wants him ok. I don’t think it was an insult
Was more of a he was on the same page with himself. I do agree with both of them outside of the trust part.

Lots of fascinating possibilities!

If I were going to "guess", I'd say this is similar to how we heard "Miami will go hard after a Portal RB" just before we found out that Parrish was leaving...

Mario is the master of info-flow.

Agreed, but I suspect in the opposite direction. Parrish is out because we are looking for a better addition vs. Height may be in because we're losing someone we expected to contribute.

Advertisement
Lots of fascinating possibilities!

If I were going to "guess", I'd say this is similar to how we heard "Miami will go hard after a Portal RB" just before we found out that Parrish was leaving...

Mario is the master of info-flow.

Sounds like either Wayne or Kelly or both are leaving. I also have a sneaky suspicion that Messidor may bolt too.

We can’t be too upset with any combination of the foregoing because “The Portal Giveth and The Portal Taketh Away.”

Was more of a he was on the same page with himself. I do agree with both of them outside of the trust part.

I'm sorry that you don't understand nuance and context and timeframe and language.

One post involved Mario's targeting of Romello Height himself.

The other post had to do with the implications around a DIFFERENT player leaving.

But, as always, thanks for "keeping it real" and consistently blaming insiders for your lack of awareness. Your jihad may continue unabated.

I'm sorry that you don't understand nuance and context and timeframe and language.

One post involved Mario's targeting of Romello Height himself.

The other post had to do with the implications around a DIFFERENT player leaving.

But, as always, thanks for "keeping it real" and consistently blaming insiders for your lack of awareness. Your jihad may continue unabated.
This should be exhausting. Keep hope alive bro.

Advertisement
This should be exhausting. Keep hope alive bro.

It only becomes exhausting when your compulsive need to have the last word kicks in. And when you keep arguing a dead issue that you only raised because of your jihad.

Quite literally, every other poster knew what I was saying. But thanks for pointing out the imaginary inconsistency in my consistent statements.

You are now entitled to have the last word. You are worse than Medicated Pete.

It only becomes exhausting when your compulsive need to have the last word kicks in. And when you keep arguing a dead issue that you only raised because of your jihad.

Quite literally, every other poster knew what I was saying. But thanks for pointing out the imaginary inconsistency in my consistent statements.

You are now entitled to have the last word. You are worse than Medicated Pete.
Do not care.

Advertisement
Sounds like either Wayne or Kelly or both are leaving. I also have a sneaky suspicion that Messidor may bolt too.

We can’t be too upset with any combination of the foregoing because “The Portal Giveth and The Portal Taketh Away.”
Why would Messidor leave? He's penciled in as a starter and Bain on the other side is going to get all the extra attention in terms of doubles and backs chipping, etc.

Advertisement

Wayne?

Why would he leave?

Wayne?

Why would he leave?

Just reading tea leaves. Height is rumored to be a take because somebody who we all expect to stay is leaving. Again, that’s what many are insinuating. If that is true, it’s unlikely that Bain, Mesidor, Alston, or any of the true frosh transfer. Nobody would care if Campbell transfers. That leaves Kelly and Wayne as possible portal candidates.

Advertisement
Back