The latest Luke BS

Advertisement
Eeyore is manic depressive.

Are you not aware that all the characters in Winnie the Pooh represent psychological disorders?

In fairness a lot of people don't know that.

I had no idea to be honest lol. Winnie the Pooh was a bit before my time, so I didn't really read it/watch to much of it. But I love schit like this, which is why I asked. I kill so much of my free time going down the rabbit hole with schit like that.

I had no idea to be honest lol. Winnie the Pooh was a bit before my time, so I didn't really read it/watch to much of it. But I love schit like this, which is why I asked. I kill so much of my free time going down the rabbit hole with schit like that.

Yeah I don't remember all of them but for instance, Kanga and Roo are co-dependent, Tigger is bi-polar, I think it's Piglet that's OCD... you get the idea.

Crazy from a children's book.

Advertisement
Advertisement

ECAA2911-B8E8-4323-BF67-AED7FE702EF1.gif

yea i pretty much dont get this 1 in reference to Miami.

Ninjas really mad that we have coaches from Broward (hickson) and south miami (cooney)...i mean Telly got something from us and he still mad. Basically mad that someone he has an in with isnt in a position for his control i guess.

And i mess with Luke but ...this 1 is out of touch. Especially considering guys like Ice, Corey Bell have coached here...and we literally recently hired 2 guys from Ice Harris tree to some sort of positions. Luke wants a college job real bad. lol

He really couldve wrote this ...but left Um out of it. Dont think we are a part of that problem. Also there legit isnt many of the inner city guys that are college level to keep it a buck..we see some of them starting to shake through....but....Luke....you need to relaxxx.. lol

thank you...he has a point but not in regards to Miami.

Advertisement
Yahoo

The committee has been speaking, like we said last year, if manny didnt wisen up, he wasnt going to be here long, hiring coach fields was not gone save em. So at 6 & 7, all of a sudden diaz understands now, in comes locket, but before that move, diaz remembered ansd realized quick, he not gone be successful without the committee. All thoseon this board criticizing luke all clowns and foolish to Miami and UM football. Alot of what made some of yall UM fans, alot of that high level of play in the 80's and 90's was inspired by luke. For imbeciles to try or want to separate luke from UM football greatness shows how ignorant most so called UM fans are.

What made UM become dominant, it was by having Miami minded players and Miami minded coaches come together and dominate college football. I said this after tbe peach bowl, and ill say it again now, you wont see Miami football again unless we get Miami style/minded coaches again. Which is why i kept reiterating, if coach diaz is dumb enuff to get rid of coach rumph, he wouldnt be to far behind him, but he got smart enuff to not do it. Now that we have coach rumph, now we got ed reed in the fold, we got lockett, coach c, hickson, dvd, the Miami culture with coach diaz being born and raised here has a Great chancs to come back. Add in the fact that coach banda is certified now as well cause he fully understands what the True Hurricane spirit is, being around guys like Jamal carter, rayshawn and just immersing himself in the community, its not a surprise a guy like avantae signed here,his mentality is what coach banda is looking for, while Jamal carter will never be mentioned play wiseas one of the best safeties to play here, but mentally, he was all HURRICANE.

The True Hurricanes will understand this post, the clowns will continue to be clowns, Miami consistently rotated highschool coaches in and out the ranks at UM, although they wasnt from the inner City, but coach soldinger has always been well respected since the 80's and you got dumb ****'s on here who bashed and would bash him.

But Coach Highsmith, coach Walt Frazier and the likes were not going to get offered real opportunities at UM, even the penn disgrace morons were smart enuff to bring in ice harris to the fold. So to those who dont know what helped to make the same team yall claim to root for Great, STFU!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So much BS & LIES in this post

Advertisement

LOL, good one, and I'm glad you posted this up, cause most ****'s, just don't understand the impact luke had on music and video's even til this day or football til this day. So the clowns try and bash em as if they making sense, but True history will continue to show their imbeciles. It's still comical to me that people think UM style football started in Coral Gables, LOL, what happened is, schnelly got smart enuff to realize quick, that got damyum, we basically don't have to go nowhere to not only get top notch talent, but some of the best to ever do it is right here, keep em home, and luke had a major role in that. Once UM started bullshattin again, we going on damyum near 20years from even sniffing a championship.

And morons in here are to stupid to realize luke will always be a Miami ally, NOT UM, so again, if coach diaz is smart, he knows what he's got to do, gentri-fields can't save em.

LOL, good one, and I'm glad you posted this up, cause most ****'s, just don't understand the impact luke had on music and video's even til this day or football til this day. So the clowns try and bash em as if they making sense, but True history will continue to show their imbeciles. It's still comical to me that people think UM style football started in Coral Gables, LOL, what happened is, schnelly got smart enuff to realize quick, that got damyum, we basically don't have to go nowhere to not only get top notch talent, but some of the best to ever do it is right here, keep em home, and luke had a major role in that. Once UM started bullshattin again, we going on damyum near 20years from even sniffing a championship.

And morons in here are to stupid to realize luke will always be a Miami ally, NOT UM, so again, if coach diaz is smart, he knows what he's got to do, gentri-fields can't save em.
Lol. You know I’m just having fun man.

Advertisement
Back