The Langham catch

Roncaneefc

KAGS.
Premium
Any chance that GaTech gets a second flag in the game for interference as #6 didn't look back at all? Doesn't matter as he made a great play. But FFS I looks like the refs always want the Canes to lose. Or am I paranoid? Oh and a friend of mine want to know if he could have scored as nobody touched him😂

Advertisement
[video=youtube;ZvOT7UNpoyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvOT7UNpoyA[/video]

Any chance that GaTech gets a second flag in the game for interference as #6 didn't look back at all? Doesn't matter as he made a great play. But FFS I looks like the refs always want the Canes to lose. Or am I paranoid? Oh and a friend of mine want to know if he could have scored as nobody touched him

Tell your friend its college so he was down. Lol

Advertisement
I would love to know what he does (or doesn't do) in practice that has him sitting on the bench so much - apparently he's a gamer, and he needs to be getting more looks. He was clutch for us again today - not just that play but all day long.

I wonder why he was in for that play but not in for the 2 fade routes in the end zone that Malik tried to throw to Harley and Thomas?

Ref called Knowles for a similar play. But in this last minute situation the refs weren't gonna give us ****.

Advertisement
I wonder why he was in for that play but not in for the 2 fade routes in the end zone that Malik tried to throw to Harley and Thomas?

That sort of thing can't be allowed to go on anymore. Richt has to feed the big guys around the goal line. I would like to think he figured that out late in the game.

That sort of thing can't be allowed to go on anymore. Richt has to feed the big guys around the goal line. I would like to think he figured that out late in the game.

That is what is concerning to me at times with Richt. You'd think the guy has been around long enough to have this already figured out.

He did make a comment about that 4th and 10 miracle catch to Langham during his presser that Rosier probably should have thrown it to the other side since there was single coverage. Maybe he thinks that lining up Langham in the red zone will automatically draw double coverage.

There were actually 3 in total.

- (2) to Hartley
- (1) to Mullins

Langham plays big, Langham is big (unlike Cager who plays like he is 5'2). He is the guy to go to in that situation. GT has no one that can stop him and he deserves those passes.

Advertisement

I wonder why a QB with obvious accuracy issues is throwing fades to our 2 smallest WRs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were actually 3 in total.

- (2) to Hartley
- (1) to Mullins

Langham plays big, Langham is big (unlike Cager who plays like he is 5'2). He is the guy to go to in that situation. GT has no one that can stop him and he deserves those passes.

No truer words have been spoken....can anyone tell me about this guy Langham that was supposedly playing small and couldn't catch a cold?? Where is that Langham? Golden was playing favorites man.

I love how Langham just walked calmly back the huddle with his Mt St Helens balls.

Been there done that....this is easy.

Advertisement
When you watch the film the DB played it perfectly. He punched at the ball as hard as he could. It was double coverage. Langham made a miracle catch. You don't want a season to be left to miracles.

I think Richt is trying to make all of these kids happy. Hard to do. Expect some Wr's next year to transfer as they will be red shirts.

When you watch the film the DB played it perfectly. He punched at the ball as hard as he could. It was double coverage. Langham made a miracle catch. You don't want a season to be left to miracles.

I think Richt is trying to make all of these kids happy. Hard to do. Expect some Wr's next year to transfer as they will be red shirts.

Yeah I can definitely see that happening. My hope is that maybe these older guys keep getting better and the young pups are okay getting redshirted.

Advertisement
Back