The Knucklehead Who Never Quit

6-3 as a starting quarterback. 5-3 if you don’t want to count the win vs Pitt that Jarren came in for the winning drive. Has wins over UNC, Va Tech, FSU, Virginia (ranked).

21 passing touchdowns
9 interceptions
213 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns

Tough, won’t quit will play hurt.

I don’t think it’s wise to give up on that. I rather see what he can do in this offense.

Advertisement
Agreed. Kid has matured a lot. Still not the most savvy QB but gotta give the kid credit for sticking through everything.

he also only follows 1 person on Twitter....Rhett Lashlee

kid ***** up. Kid realizes he ***** up and owns it. Kid makes changes and works hard.

cant ask for more than that. We all do dirt. Very few are man enough to realize, admit, accept, and atone.

if he’s not good enough to be the qb, so be it. But I still give him props for above.

Just give D'Eriq King as much money as he wants & get him down here.

I think Perry would do well in this Uptempo Spread offense, shorten his reads & allow him to get rid of the ball quicker & he could excel, it would basically be like what we saw with him vs Va Tech or in 2018 vs FIU.

However, he's just not accurate enough, he's been sub 55% for his career & in two seasons starting has only had 3 games where he completed 61% or higher of his passes (not including Bethune & Savannah St).

It's just too risky to bet the season on Perry, Jarren or Tate, we need a Grad Transfer QB that can come in here & be a sure thing, take command of the huddle & playbook & become the leader of the team.

We have to win this year, can't afford to wait for the lights to come on with the 3 stooges, this year if we plan on winning some of these recruiting battles we have to have a legitimate product to sell on the field. We have nothing's the kids can believed in, we fck around & have another 7-6/6-7 season again & we're going to suffer immensely on the trail, even more so than we do now.

The 3 QB's have lost their starting privileges, keep them 3 MF'ers on the bench & bring me a legit GT QB.

He's a backyard QB who can improvise when things break down....

But he appears uncoachable because he'll randomly throws it up for interceptions as if he forgot which way the WR is breaking.....

I feel bad for the kid he's had poor coaching as well -- John Richt primarily. Enos probably wasn't giving him the time of day either....

If he could have had good coaching, maybe he was going to be our Teddy Bridgewater...

.....and he was a knucklehead with his **** and gangsta wannabe tweets...

Advertisement
I don't know how anyone can make a judgement on Tate after seeing him for one drive with Enos as his OC

he sucked in spring games too. He ******* sucks at QB. Can’t throw. Panics. Against la tech.

but dammit that kid is a slot receiver. Athletic. Shifty. Put him in a position to possibly succeed.

Advertisement
Only QB on the roster that can beat Wagner and take us to the ACCCG.
He can barely complete a forward pass...literally. Go put on your dunce cap.

LOL ACCCG with Perry, that weed you smoke must be laced.

LOL at QB's NOT wanting to leave this dumpster fire! Y'all can't stand the coaches but y'all want the players to stick with them 😂

Advertisement

I think Perry would do well in this Uptempo Spread offense, shorten his reads & allow him to get rid of the ball quicker & he could excel, it would basically be like what we saw with him vs Va Tech or in 2018 vs FIU.

However, he's just not accurate enough, he's been sub 55% for his career & in two seasons starting has only had 3 games where he completed 61% or higher of his passes (not including Bethune & Savannah St).

It's just too risky to bet the season on Perry, Jarren or Tate, we need a Grad Transfer QB that can come in here & be a sure thing, take command of the huddle & playbook & become the leader of the team.

We have to win this year, can't afford to wait for the lights to come on with the 3 stooges, this year if we plan on winning some of these recruiting battles we have to have a legitimate product to sell on the field. We have nothing's the kids can believed in, we fck around & have another 7-6/6-7 season again & we're going to suffer immensely on the trail, even more so than we do now.

The 3 QB's have lost their starting privileges, keep them 3 MF'ers on the bench & bring me a legit GT QB.
All good points, LCE, but look what these kids have had to lead them, Mark R/Jon R./Thomas Brown and Enos. I saw Kosi and Jarren get a little better at times and other time struggle, but I wonder how much of that was the ****** line and play calling.

I wounder if Texas fans that Shane B. was not the answer. He found the right system and was very productive at SMU.

Advertisement
All I hope is you EXPERTS on this year's "All We Need is..." Fix; with the spread, are right and one of them will somehow show some leadership or consistency.

Hard to develop a QB while running three offensive system in three years under a third different play-caller.

You just can't expect much. No time for mastery, only time for install.

We have three former 4 star QB’s. All of them are talented enough to be good college QB’s (I didn’t say NFL).

I promise you we do not need any grad transfer QB’s.

Enos as a coach, play caller & relationship to his players was absolute dog ****. He didn’t inspire, was short on encouragement, overly critical & made kids genuinely not like football.

All good points, LCE, but look what these kids have had to lead them, Mark R/Jon R./Thomas Brown and Enos. I saw Kosi and Jarren get a little better at times and other time struggle, but I wonder how much of that was the ****** line and play calling.

I wounder if Texas fans that Shane B. was not the answer. He found the right system and was very productive at SMU.
Shane Buechele transferred to SMU, the same way a kid like King could transfer here & be even better than he was his Junior season.

We have three former 4 star QB’s. All of them are talented enough to be good college QB’s (I didn’t say NFL).

I promise you we do not need any grad transfer QB’s.

Enos as a coach, play caller & relationship to his players was absolute dog ****. He didn’t inspire, was short on encouragement, overly critical & made kids genuinely not like football.
I understand that point, but the risk is just too high fam, we can't afford to wait & hope one of them 3 finally becomes a good QB... We need a sure thing for this season.

QB can't be question mark anymore, we need a guaranteed leader in that room & we simply don't have one. Idc what they were ranked in HS, they haven't done anything in college & have only compounded their issues by not being absolutely prepared & handling their business on & off the field.

I know Enox was terrible, I was leading the charge for him to be fired, but that doesn't excuse the way that QB room handled themselves all season, they were a complete ****** mess & they made it impossible to rely or depend on them for the long haul.

A Grad Transfer QB IMO is the best way to go, if the other 3 decide they wanna act like they got some sense & actually give a **** then they'll step up & make it undeniable for them to play based on their work ethic & performance...

But until then, if I'm a Coach I'm not betting my job on none of them mf'ers to do anything but get me fired.

Advertisement
Back