The Knucklehead Who Never Quit

MIA42178

All-ACC
Banned
NKosi Perry

barring a transfer from a guy like Costello, this kid is the guy.

1578708069072.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hats off to the kid for sticking it out and maturing but I still can’t get over his last int. We’re in trouble if he’s starting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of the three QBs we’ve seen, 2 have dazzled.

1. Tate. Very athletic. Panics fast. Can’t throw for ****. I honestly think this kid could be an excellent slot wr if he is patient and commits himself. Butt hurt for a practice after qb1 names. Quit for a month to bury his sorrows in massive Brazilian T&A.

2. Jarren. Kid has the best arm hands down. Shined at times. **** all over the field late in season. I won’t put VT on him. He was injured. Threatened to quit. Never did. Had the butt hurt for a practice or two. Needs significant maturity.

3. This ************. Shined last season at times. Then did dumb **** multiple times on social media. Really dumb ****. Can’t throw short outs. Can throw everything else most of the times (sometimes). Shifty. NEVER QUIT

of these three, give me NKosi and his occasional **** for brain games.

Of the three QBs we’ve seen, 2 have dazzled.

1. Tate. Very athletic. Panics fast. Can’t throw for ****. I honestly think this kid could be an excellent slot wr if he is patient and commits himself. Butt hurt for a practice after qb1 names. Quit for a month to bury his sorrows in massive Brazilian T&A.

2. Jarren. Kid has the best arm hands down. Shined at times. **** all over the field late in season. I won’t put VT on him. He was injured. Threatened to quit. Never did. Had the butt hurt for a practice or two. Needs significant maturity.

3. This ************. Shined last season at times. Then did dumb **** multiple times on social media. Really dumb ****. Can’t throw short outs. Can throw everything else most of the times (sometimes). Shifty. NEVER QUIT

of these three, give me NKosi and his occasional **** for brain games.

I don't know how anyone can make a judgement on Tate after seeing him for one drive with Enos as his OC

Advertisement
Back