The irish will be a tough out

Advertisement
21-0. They definitely are going to be tough, but we got them down here. I like our chances.

If they win out, they are in the playoff. Yeah. It'll be a tough out. I worry about them running all over us. We will have to let their qb beat us.

I thought people on here had them as a shoe-in victory? I kept saying all off-season ND can only go up and man have they gone up. Being a resilience team isn't going to beat VT or ND if we continue to play bad run defense and let teams stick around in games. VT or ND will make the plays needed to win.

Advertisement
umm..looks like every game has been a tough out...Who cares?. USC isnt a base line for sh*t..theyre not good

I thought people on here had them as a shoe-in victory? I kept saying all off-season ND can only go up and man have they gone up. Being a resilience team isn't going to beat VT or ND if we continue to play bad run defense and let teams stick around in games. VT or ND will make the plays needed to win.

If we make as many mistakes as we did today, both of those teams roll us. Need to tighten things up and play efficient football.

Has Brian Kelly ever actually won a big game or beaten a big time coach? The dude has like 500 wins and his best win might be squeaking out a W against David Shaw and an 8-5 team?

Advertisement
Don't care what happens in this game. I'd take a loss in this game in a heartbeat if it meant we we'd win the 4 acc games. 10-1, possible acc title, that's far more important than one rivalry game.

I picked a **** of a game to come to as my first live game.... xD

Dont think there will be a complaint about the stadium not being full this time. :)

Advertisement
Don't care what happens in this game. I'd take a loss in this game in a heartbeat if it meant we we'd win the 4 acc games. 10-1, possible acc title, that's far more important than one rivalry game.

"Don't care" is a bit much. That said, as much as I dislike ND, the ACC games are more important. I'd be happy with a 10-1 record. However, I'm not giving up hope on winning them all.

Advertisement
If the Canes do not play the very best that they can against both VT and ND, we will lose both games.

It’s time to step up and start playing great football.

We don't get rolled or blown out. Even during the 4 game slide last year, if we lose its a fight til the end.

F*ck Notre Lame, we'll line up & play'em tough all game & this Defense has handled every challenge thrown at them.

Are we perfect? No, but neither are they & if you think Richt & our boys are gonna tuck tail & curl up because some of our fans are scared then you're sadly mistaken.

We got one of 5 best Defensive lines in the country, we'll put immense pressure on them like we've done all year.

If Ahmmon is healthy, our Passing Attack will be on point & JT4 is just starting to get the flame boosters sparked up on his cleats.

We protect the ball on Offense & force turnovers on Defense we win the game.

Last edited:
Why does ND look like world-beaters vs USC tonight???

They haven't looked this good all season. Is USC that bad?

Even if USC is overrated, still an impressive performance by the Notrelames. USC has talent, just something not right with that team. This will be our toughest game by far.

Advertisement
Back