The IPF donation

You're giving Brown to much credit. Here's his recruiting thus far..
16- Homer (already committed to Golden and they almost didn't honor his scholly)
17-Burns (whiffed horribly on the Maryland kid, slow played local guys and got caught with his pants down)
18-Lingard, Davis (nailed 2 the top 3 targets)
19-Crowley (looks like he's going to whiff on a 2nd back who's a legacy, slow played Wright, and failed on his top target Sanders)

The top RBs on the roster for the past 3 seasons he didn't recruit. Homer, Walton, and Dallas. Dallas was recruited by Dugans as a WR. He has to convert to RB because of Brown's failure to recruit sufficient talent at the RB position.

Brown's only contribution as the OC was using Dallas in the wildcat. Which is no longer part of the playbook. Travis Homer has somehow managed to lose his top end speed. Last years Homer would have scored a TD on that long run last night. Instead we settled for a FG. Dallas has put on 20lbs of weight and goes out of bounds rather than initiate any type of contact. We have yet to see the fastest man on the roster utilized in space.

Please explain what exactly Brown has done well? The only thing I can give him credit for is teaching them not to fumble.

McFarland's recruitment at the end was beyond shady, everyone knew that.

Also, his development of Deejay Dallas has been remarkable. We really only needed 1 RB this cycle given that we're likely returning everyone next season. And Wright is likely more of a Richt decision as he likes bigger RBs. You do realize that the staff needs Richt's approval for scholly offers?

Advertisement
You did not. Well done. I just find it hilarious that with all the football content out there you don't feel the need to post. But 2 guys mention a little religion in a thread and you feel the need to chime in. Almost as if you're the religion police. Fine whatever
I just lost brain cells because of you Thanks.

If we continue to trod out this ****** offense then I assure you that UM will lose way more than 1 million dollars with lack of ticket sales.
That donation won't mean ****

McFarland's recruitment at the end was beyond shady, everyone knew that.

Also, his development of Deejay Dallas has been remarkable. We really only needed 1 RB this cycle given that we're likely returning everyone next season. And Wright is likely more of a Richt decision as he likes bigger RBs. You do realize that the staff needs Richt's approval for scholly offers?

Stop patronizing dude. Wright has an offer. I laid out the facts. Brown’s recruiting has been subpar 2 out of 3 years. It looks to be subpar 3 of 4 unless he gets another quality RB commit. This is no bash on Crowley either. I absolutely love his game and think he’s vastly underrated. We should take 2 backs this year considering Homer could leave and Burns is likely the next candidate to be moved to FB after Choc graduates. One injury could end up putting us thin at the position.

Stop patronizing dude. Wright has an offer. I laid out the facts. Brown’s recruiting has been subpar 2 out of 3 years. It looks to be subpar 3 of 4 unless he gets another quality RB commit. This is no bash on Crowley either. I absolutely love his game and think he’s vastly underrated. We should take 2 backs this year considering Homer could leave and Burns is likely the next candidate to be moved to FB after Choc graduates. One injury could end up putting us thin at the position.

Guess we'll forget that Realus is red-shirting because he's going to be the FB next season. Please get out of here. There's a lot to criticize on the offensive side of the ball. The RBs and Thomas Brown isn't it.

Advertisement
Guess we'll forget that Realus is red-shirting because he's going to be the FB next season. Please get out of here. There's a lot to criticize on the offensive side of the ball. The RBs and Thomas Brown isn't it.
I did not forget about Realus. The coaches made it clear he isn’t ready yet and moved Choc to FB. You’re assuming he’s going to handle the position with no competition other than a preferred walk-on.
I agree there’s bigger issues with OL corching, the lack of a real OC, and a real ST coach.

Advertisement
Back