The IPF donation

boxtonenyc

Recruit
When you pay a guy 4 million and employ his army of bible thumping losers, you owe him NOTHING even if he gives back a tax deductible mil.

When you include the handouts he arranged for his incompetent son, for his adopted son Thomas Brown, and the rest of his parrish, UM has compensated him over 15 million dollars already.

Thats 15 million more than he would have made bc HE WAS UNEMPLOYED. So I dont want to hear about the ipf donation as some free ride for eternity for him to be our coach.

Advertisement
Thomas Brown isn't a problem. He simply holds a title so he could've made more money. From a RB and recruiting standpoint, Brown holds his own. Richt's the real OC and he's the problem, not Brown. Richt Jr. simply holds a field coaching spot that could be used elsewhere.

When you pay a guy 4 million and employ his army of bible thumping losers, you owe him NOTHING even if he gives back a tax deductible mil.

When you include the handouts he arranged for his incompetent son, for his adopted son Thomas Brown, and the rest of his parrish, UM has compensated him over 15 million dollars already.

Thats 15 million more than he would have made bc HE WAS UNEMPLOYED. So I dont want to hear about the ipf donation as some free ride for eternity for him to be our coach.

Your constant references to his religion really make you look stupid. One has nothing to do with the other and your inability to seperate the two shows an agenda

Your constant references to his religion really make you look stupid. One has nothing to do with the other and your inability to seperate the two shows an agenda

He makes 4 mil a year at my school and his primary concern in filling out a staff was bringing in as many “believers” as possible. So **** him and **** his religion.

He makes 4 mil a year at my school and his primary concern in filling out a staff was bringing in as many “believers” as possible. So **** him and **** his religion.

So, just so we're clear you, directly attribute his faith to his shortcomings as a football coach?

Advertisement
Thomas Brown isn't a problem. He simply holds a title so he could've made more money. From a RB and recruiting standpoint, Brown holds his own. Richt's the real OC and he's the problem, not Brown. Richt Jr. simply holds a field coaching spot that could be used elsewhere.

Thomas Brown is making a **** ton of money and does absolutely nothing.

He’s a recruiter. Coaching RBs is the easiest position in the sport to coach. His “OC” title is a nonsense thing to get him more money bc Richt cares more about helping out the guys he convinced to be born again than he is winning football games.

So, just so we're clear you, directly attribute his faith to his shortcomings as a football coach?

Not at all.

But I think his priorities are his mission first second and third, and UM winning a title a distant fourth.

I dont want my HC using his platform to spread his religious views. Especially when he gets his *** handed to him in year three.

Not at all.

But I think his priorities are his mission first second and third, and UM winning a title a distant fourth.

I dont want my HC using his platform to spread his religious views. Especially when he gets his *** handed to him in year three.

Then do me a favor and stop referring to his faith in every post you make. I don't disagree with your statement that his priority should be coaching not preaching, but when you constantly use it to try to make your point it clouds the issue.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was one of those raised in church and was the go to youth speaker. Most of my high school peers and older adults assume I'm a so called christian, but I really don't believe, because to put it simply, it just doesn't make sense and is contrary to the realities of life IMO. My wife is deeply religious and even she annoys me with all references to Jesus for even the simplest things.

I was one of those raised in church and was the go to youth speaker. Most of my high school peers and older adults assume I'm a so called christian, but I really don't believe, because to put it simply, it just doesn't make sense and is contrary to the realities of life IMO. My wife is deeply religious and even she annoys me with all references to Jesus for even the simplest things.
NO ONE CARES WHY THE F*** ARE WE TALKING ABOUT RELIGION.

You're giving Brown to much credit. Here's his recruiting thus far..
16- Homer (already committed to Golden and they almost didn't honor his scholly)
17-Burns (whiffed horribly on the Maryland kid, slow played local guys and got caught with his pants down)
18-Lingard, Davis (nailed 2 the top 3 targets)
19-Crowley (looks like he's going to whiff on a 2nd back who's a legacy, slow played Wright, and failed on his top target Sanders)

The top RBs on the roster for the past 3 seasons he didn't recruit. Homer, Walton, and Dallas. Dallas was recruited by Dugans as a WR. He has to convert to RB because of Brown's failure to recruit sufficient talent at the RB position.

Brown's only contribution as the OC was using Dallas in the wildcat. Which is no longer part of the playbook. Travis Homer has somehow managed to lose his top end speed. Last years Homer would have scored a TD on that long run last night. Instead we settled for a FG. Dallas has put on 20lbs of weight and goes out of bounds rather than initiate any type of contact. We have yet to see the fastest man on the roster utilized in space.

Please explain what exactly Brown has done well? The only thing I can give him credit for is teaching them not to fumble.

Advertisement

Im in your boat man. Grew up raised in that ****e. Really stifles the mind and is not conducive to the reslities of this world. Just made up stories passed down from generation to generation. Everyone has those stories. I guess i could have DM you and told you this. Because no matter what I am not engaging in a religious debate with anyone in this thread. so Please dont even start.
And if true about Richt wanting to fill the staff with "believers" whell thats garbage then.

Advertisement
Im in your boat man. Grew up raised in that ****e. Really stifles the mind and is not conducive to the reslities of this world. Just made up stories passed down from generation to generation. Everyone has those stories. I guess i could have DM you and told you this. Because no matter what I am not engaging in a religious debate with anyone in this thread. so Please dont even start.
And if true about Richt wanting to fill the staff with "believers" whell thats garbage then.
No one cares about your religious affiliation, this is a Miami Football Forum.

Hey smart guy can you tell me where I stated what my religion is.

You did not. Well done. I just find it hilarious that with all the football content out there you don't feel the need to post. But 2 guys mention a little religion in a thread and you feel the need to chime in. Almost as if you're the religion police. Fine whatever

Advertisement
Back