The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Incredible length and athleticism in that secondary. It just gets better from here too.

17ECD1DC-82C1-47C2-8570-68606C0EC488.jpeg
First day in camp I need a reenactment of this photo.
In this order: Ivey, Frierson, Gurvan, Blades JR.

Great work on early signing day CIS staff. Lil Petey earning his paycheck

Did I miss something about Nesta? Did he not sign early? 247 has him as committed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches all over celebrating not having to recruit a full class over the next month

Everyone in the media says the coaches hate the new setu. I can see the advantages and disadvantages of the new early signing period. It’s takes a lot of hype away from ESPN, Rivals and 247 when 80% of recruits will be locked up after this week. Not as much drama and news to follow leading up to NSD as in all the years past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches all over celebrating not having to recruit a full class over the next month

Everyone in the media says the coaches hate the new setu. I can see the advantages and disadvantages of the new early signing period. It’s takes a lot of hype away from ESPN, Rivals and 247 when 80% of recruits will be locked up after this week. Not as much drama and news to follow leading up to NSD as in all the years past.
They, sports media, will adjust. Just like the coaches will adjust. Instead of 1 signing day, they can both milk it for 2. Should be a no brained to market and sell (as much as I don't want that).

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
Back