The Importance of Gerald Willis in Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I get it, you're the little guy who is the classic "I wish I had" character. Wish I had a better life. Wish i had a better girl. Wish I was closer to sports outside of the TV. No, I'm not betting someone I don't know from a message board. But don't worry little guy, we'll all know the answer come draft day. But you keep pumping yourself up like Mr. T. It's a good laugh.

And just an FYI, I like that Willis is playing well, though not as good as some people would like to believe. If you can get your hands a\on the All-22 tape you'd understand. But no, he won't be drafted in the top 3 rounds. Round of applause to everyone.

Little man, huh.

I’m not little and I guarantee you I’m way more successful in what I do, than you are in what you do.

You’re just acting like an entitled puśšy now, Mr. Expert. You are sure he won’t go in the first three, but then you worm out of a bet. What kind of a double talking weasel are you?

Show us you’ve got some balls and bet the $200.

Little man, huh.

I’m not little and I guarantee you I’m way more successful in what I do, than you are in what you do.

You’re just acting like an entitled puśšy now, Mr. Expert. You are sure he won’t go in the first three, but then you worm out of a bet. What kind of a double talking weasel are you?

Show us you’ve got some balls and bet the $200.

Haha, thank you for this. The whole office is getting a laugh at you. We're simultaneously laughing and crying as to how much you're like the idiot holding the press conference right now. So similar. Thank you?

Haha, thank you for this. The whole office is getting a laugh at you. We're simultaneously laughing and crying as to how much you're like the idiot holding the press conference right now. So similar. Thank you?

Sad.

Nobody’s simultaneously laughing and crying, that’s just a flat out lie. You just made that up, I can tell. No educated person would laugh at this, unless it was your weak *** posts they were laughing at. They would laugh at what a ***** you are. So if that’s what they’re laughing about, then I’ll believe it.

You have nothing to stand on. Pathetic deflection on your part.

I will be laughing when Willis gets drafted in the 1st 3 rounds, which will happen if he keeps on his current performance trajectory.

Of course when that happens, your weak *** will be nowhere to be found.

You won’t stand on your convictions. So weak. So so weak.

Sad.

Nobody’s simultaneously laughing and crying, that’s just a flat out lie. You just made that up, I can tell. No educated person would laugh at this, unless it was your weak *** posts they were laughing at. They would laugh at what a ***** you are. So if that’s what they’re laughing about, then I’ll believe it.

You have nothing to stand on. Pathetic deflection on your part.

I will be laughing when Willis gets drafted in the 1st 3 rounds, which will happen if he keeps on his current performance trajectory.

Of course when that happens, your weak *** will be nowhere to be found.

You won’t stand on your convictions. So weak. So so weak.

Yes, you have the "biggest brain" that no one knows what to do with you. I get it, you keep up with that "wish I" guy persona. I understand. Truly. But yes, in this time it's impressive to just slide into the dumb and ignorant style you have going on & just hoping people will either ignore or embrace. It's okay, and I'm not upset. We've all dealt with people like you and understand how much this this truly means to you for a scrap of your fragile ego.

Advertisement
Yes, you have the "biggest brain" that no one knows what to do with you. I get it, you keep up with that "wish I" guy persona. I understand. Truly. But yes, in this time it's impressive to just slide into the dumb and ignorant style you have going on & just hoping people will either ignore or embrace. It's okay, and I'm not upset. We've all dealt with people like you and understand how much this this truly means to you for a scrap of your fragile ego.

Just stop. It’s embarassing.

Weekly Willis Bump.
EA9B1152-0437-42C6-988A-7E7D75C7C43A.jpeg

Advertisement
Draft scientists have already determined his draft position. 4th round at BEST!

Advertisement
He just needs to keep eating and the rest will take care of itself. He's a good 3T keep eating G and stay focused.

What Round G Willis gonna go in y'all? And what affect is, should this have in recruiting?

My 2 cents - Late first round, early second to either Oakland or Cleveland. Oakland wants and needs disruption on the DL and Willis is that. For Cleveland, you get a middle man to free Garrett and have shown affinity for Miami players. (Hey Highsmith)

Willis, and to a long term point, Jess Simpson, have shown what coaching at the position here can do for the players like Willis (motor, size, projection). He along with the ends, Bethel, and to an extent Rossueau are and should be recruiting tools going forward with their production.

As for if its working this yearfor recruintg? Ends look solid already, tackles are in decent shape sans Ingraham while Summerall, Bogle, Issac, Hunte are serious options at DE with Eboigbe and Hunter prime flip candidates before the ESD. Eager to hear what ya'll think.

Advertisement
What Round G Willis gonna go in y'all? And what affect is, should this have in recruiting?

My 2 cents - Late first round, early second to either Oakland or Cleveland. Oakland wants and needs disruption on the DL and Willis is that. For Cleveland, you get a middle man to free Garrett and have shown affinity for Miami players. (Hey Highsmith)

Willis, and to a long term point, Jess Simpson, have shown what coaching at the position here can do for the players like Willis (motor, size, projection). He along with the ends, Bethel, and to an extent Rossueau are and should be recruiting tools going forward with their production.

As for if its working this yearfor recruintg? Ends look solid already, tackles are in decent shape sans Ingraham while Summerall, Bogle, Issac, Hunte are serious options at DE with Eboigbe and Hunter prime flip candidates before the ESD. Eager to hear what ya'll think.
I want to see how his combine goes. That goes for Jaquan, Mike Jack & Joe Jack also. I'm hoping for outstanding combines and FOUR 1st round picks, although I know it isnt likely. Would be great for our defensive staff in recruiting and might help to make some of these guys on the team trust them more for their SR seasons.

2nd - 3rd round. Very deep DL class and his past off the field issues will raise some question marks.

I hope I'm wrong and someone takes him late 1st

Sounds correct. Definitely not the draft to be a defensive lineman with some character and history question marks, given all the other options. I don't think people fully grasp the strange makeup of this crop. It is not 20% deeper than normal. I have seen lists with the first 8 or 9 guys all defensive linemen. It won't play out that way, especially if someone like Haskins declares and tests well. But given the landscape the most likely outcome is lower than currently projected, not higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back