The importance of Brevin jordan

Advertisement
He and GR15 First Team All Americans. Would love a healthy Brevin to surpass 1,000 yards receiving this regular season.

Now that we're going to an up tempo spread, Lashlee will exploit the frequent mismatches coming Jordan's way. Imagine brevin lined up on the line and hurrying to the next play, defense can't substitute, and now Jordan is lined up out wide with an OLB in coverage, or a safety that had to leave his desired spot opening a spot up for someone else. Unlike Enos, Lashlee schemes and adjusts throughout the game, and will actively target a weakness. No football guru, just watched SMU's games last year and the announcers mentioned it on a few broadcasts.

Wish we could get some of these studs like Brevin and Rousseau to stay 4 years like Clem$on does.

Advertisement
I had quite the cycle on this kid.

First, I bashed him and said he sucked. Man, have I ate ****!

Then, I compared him to Irvin Smith, from bama.

Now, he's visibly better than Irv Smith, a 2nd round pick.

Eat the crow my friend. Sometime it tastes good to be wrong.

I've given Pope mad **** here. Hope im wrong on that one next year...

Love the part of the interview about it all coming down to the players and holding his teammates accountable. As long as he means accountability like the canes of 20 years ago and not Al Folden Pillars. When the best players on the team are calling for ***-whoopings in the locker room for lack of commitment, we'll be back

**** shame he'll likely be one of those guys who plays his best football after he leaves UM.

He was hurt all last year. If he's healthy this year, he'll have a good season and split. So, in effect, we'll get one good season out of a 5 star game-changer. If we can manage to hold onto guys like this for their best football, we'll be unstoppable.

Advertisement

It’s no secret that the offense plays better when he’s on the field. In that stretch he missed at the end of last year we missed him a lot. He’s not only an excellent pass catching tight end but he can block well too. Look at how he’s handling Jonathan greenard 1 on 1 who abused Miami mostly that game when lined up against our tackles. You can even go back to his freshman year when he perfectly blocked brian Burns vs FSU. This is mainly talking about his blocking but we all know how valuable he is on 3rd Downs and just with his hands

You can argue after king he’s the most important player on offense. He will fit perfectly in lashlee’s offense

Here’s another example of brevin’s excellent blocking

another clip of Jordan’s blocking prowess

He just gets it, do you know how impressive that block is?

what te you know can make moves like that on the regular?

+1000000000000000

It’s no secret that the offense plays better when he’s on the field. In that stretch he missed at the end of last year we missed him a lot. He’s not only an excellent pass catching tight end but he can block well too. Look at how he’s handling Jonathan greenard 1 on 1 who abused Miami mostly that game when lined up against our tackles. You can even go back to his freshman year when he perfectly blocked brian Burns vs FSU. This is mainly talking about his blocking but we all know how valuable he is on 3rd Downs and just with his hands

You can argue after king he’s the most important player on offense. He will fit perfectly in lashlee’s offense

Here’s another example of brevin’s excellent blocking

another clip of Jordan’s blocking prowess

He just gets it, do you know how impressive that block is?

what te you know can make moves like that on the regular?

If he can stay healthy this year , i truly believe he can break some TE receiving records this year for miami especially since we dont thinkhave a true #1 WR this year , he should see alot of targets

Having Jordan and Mallory ov the field at the same time will cause so many match up problems for teams.

Hopefully Mallory improves his blocking because you could line up one in-line and the other in the backfield and run/play action. Then go 5 wide with the same personnel.

Advertisement
Is. He. Healthy????

I just want 1 person to tell me that they’ve seen him running full speed this calendar year. Until I hear that, I’m very nervous. He was in a boot a month ago. That is horrible, terrible news.
Yes he said he’s healthy And good to go. Already been working out this summer too

Yes he said he’s healthy And good to go. Already been working out this summer too

Brock, no offense to you at all, but I couldn't care less what he says. Of course he's going to say he's healthy even if he's close. Has anyone personally seen with their own eyeballs him running and cutting at full speed? That's what I need to know. I'd even take a video of him at full speed sometime in the last week or two. Then I'll believe he's healthy. What he says couldn't be more irrelevant to me. I was told that in May, he was seen in a boot. That's very, very bad news. But, it could have been completely precautionary. What tells the story is, is he running/cutting at full speed with no limp, no restriction, completely opening it up and planting on that foot, cutting, exploding, etc?? Until I see that, I'm holding my breath. Foot injuries are just the worst.

Brock, no offense to you at all, but I couldn't care less what he says. Of course he's going to say he's healthy even if he's close. Has anyone personally seen with their own eyeballs him running and cutting at full speed? That's what I need to know. I'd even take a video of him at full speed sometime in the last week or two. Then I'll believe he's healthy. What he says couldn't be more irrelevant to me. I was told that in May, he was seen in a boot. That's very, very bad news. But, it could have been completely precautionary. What tells the story is, is he running/cutting at full speed with no limp, no restriction, completely opening it up and planting on that foot, cutting, exploding, etc?? Until I see that, I'm holding my breath. Foot injuries are just the worst.
He just said it on Ig live today,he’s been working out and that’s he’s good to go and healthy. No need to be THAT pessimistic about it man lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He just said it on Ig live today,he’s been working out

Understood. And genuinely not trying to be a **** in the least bit, but I couldn't care less what he said on IG live. When he puts a video up on IG Live of him exploding out of a three-point stance, planting his foot in the ground at 12 yards, and cutting at full speed into a sharply breaking pass route, then all concerns will be alleviated, for now. He's not going to say on IG Live if he's still apprehensive about his foot. What will show it is someone who has seen him in person or on video at full explosion recently.

He just said it on Ig live today,he’s been working out and that’s hes healthy. No need to be pessimistic about it
That’s not really pessimism. I’m also a colts fan and I remember Andrew luck saying he was healthy because the powers that be demanded that he let the public know that even if it were not true. Brevin was still in a boot just last month. Proof of him running is what it takes to believe him FOR ME

That’s not really pessimism. I’m also a colts fan and I remember Andrew luck saying he was healthy because the powers that be demanded that he let the public know that even if it were not true. Brevin was still in a boot just last month. Proof of him running is what it takes to believe him FOR ME
Look man, all I’m saying is that it clearly looked like he just got done working out in the video on ig today. Do with that as you will

Cam Newton said he was healthy before last season and then went out with a right shoulder that was a cap gun where his Howitzer used to be. He was cooked. And we all heard for 6 months how great his arm was.

Words mean less than zero. And I don't care if he's working out....he can bench press all he wants with a bum foot. Is he running, sprinting, and cutting? That's the million dollar question. I'm from Missouri.....show me. I don't care what he said or what it looked like he was doing. Who has seen him cut at full speed? No one? I'm still concerned.

Advertisement
Back