The importance of Brevin jordan

brock

All-American

It’s no secret that the offense plays better when he’s on the field. In that stretch he missed at the end of last year we missed him a lot. He’s not only an excellent pass catching tight end but he can block well too. Look at how he’s handling Jonathan greenard 1 on 1 who abused Miami mostly that game when lined up against our tackles. You can even go back to his freshman year when he perfectly blocked brian Burns vs FSU. This is mainly talking about his blocking but we all know how valuable he is on 3rd Downs and just with his hands

You can argue after king he’s the most important player on offense. He will fit perfectly in lashlee’s offense

Here’s another example of brevin’s excellent blocking

another clip of Jordan’s blocking prowess

He just gets it, do you know how impressive that block is?

what te you know can make moves like that on the regular?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We already love Brevin and I still think he doesn't get enough credit. He has flaws in his pass pro, but which college TE doesn't... He's doing a really nice job recovering and is willing, which is what most "TE's" are not anymore these days. His catching and athletic abilities are undeniable. I hope he stays healthy and the fast pace offense give him ample opportunities to get the ball in his hands

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had quite the cycle on this kid.

First, I bashed him and said he sucked. Man, have I ate ****!

Then, I compared him to Irvin Smith, from bama.

Now, he's visibly better than Irv Smith, a 2nd round pick.

Not even saying this because I’m a Miami fan, but he is the most complete TE in the nation IMO, the Pitts guy from UF is pretty good too but he’s a pure receiving TE, the guy from Penn State is a blocker
Pitts is a tall receiver that’s it. Jordan is a complete tight end and the pre season all American teams reflect that

Advertisement
It amazes me how we all talk about how great Brevin is, etc. but no one ever discusses his injury!! Don’t you guys think that matters!? He’s great but if he’s injured, he is of no use. So I ask again- what is his injury? And does anyone know if he is currently 100% healthy?

Advertisement
Back