The Immediate Target is James

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
Manny is done, he will not win enough games here to turn it around. And it seems the team is already quitting on him.

The immediate target is Blake James for many reasons. Baseball sucks, basketball sucks and football sucks. The U's main three sports are suffering because of poor leadership in the AD office and at each sport. It is easier to fire him now during the year rather than Manny. ALL OF OUR EFFORTS should be focused on firing James.

He cannot be in charge of bringing the next coach or managing any part of the process of hiring the next coach.

Advertisement
Manny is done, he will not win enough games here to turn it around. And it seems the team is already quitting on him.

The immediate target is Blake James for many reasons. Baseball sucks, basketball sucks and football sucks. The U's main three sports are suffering because of poor leadership in the AD office and at each sport. It is easier to fire him now during the year rather than Manny. ALL OF OUR EFFORTS should be focused on firing James.

He cannot be in charge of bringing the next coach or managing any part of the process of hiring the next coach.
1632260301113.png

How does it feel to be a "Rowing" school?

If I had to pick three sports to watch; I guess it would be Women's Volleyball (to watch ***), Women's Swimming and Diving (to watch more ***) and Golf. Thank you Blake James, for removing one of the few joys I had in life.

Advertisement
We need new fans as well... So I'll do the favor and temporarily take myself out until we get a new AD and or a competent coach. Roll Tide, Go Ducks!

For all the shidt Paul Dee got on various Canes sites (and I know I piled it on him pretty heavily at times) he would be a light year's worth of improvement over the incompetent, social justice warriors we have running the Athletic Dept. now.

His problem was that he came in with zero-point-zero experience as an AD, and it took him several years to learn.

Advertisement
His problem was that he came in with zero-point-zero experience as an AD, and it took him several years to learn.

Agreed. He was brought in to be lead counsel for the Canes football program against the NCAA.

One example where I gave Paul Dee schitt and later recanted is when he scheduled uf for a game in the Orange Bowl then agreed to give uf 25K tickets. I could not believe that. I thought it was a boneheaded move. Then I flew in from California and saw that he set up the old bleachers in the open end of the stadium and stuck 10K of the uf fans there.

Oh and the Canes made an epic comeback to beat the gators. Was a glorious night to be in the OB. (2003?)

Advertisement

didn’t Miami use to have a good baseball program a few years back ? I could be wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back