The high and mighty sec

Kentucky would win the ACC and Pac12. Stop it.
I'm surprised by the reaction from my post. I guess while I'm at it I might drop some more truth serum. Ole Miss and Texas A&M would win the ACC and Pac12 too.

If you disagree with any of this you're lacking awareness about CFB landscape. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Bro people on this board aren't realistic. The ACC is the worst conference among the power5 groups right now. Pac12 is above us by a slight margin.

If you took Miami out of the ACC Coastal and put us in the SEC East or West, we'd probably do the same exact thing we did this year.

Lol bruh go look at where A&M finished In that conference..u think highly of them and they are mediocre in the Sec..just think about that
TAMU will be a problem real soon.....they getting there they are building. That's the same route we about to take soon

Bro people on this board aren't realistic. The ACC is the worst conference among the power5 groups right now. Pac12 is above us by a slight margin.
The ACC was so bad this year it was hard to fathom. Without Clemson being good.. it was rough. Pitt won our conference for god’s sake… they’d potentially finish 5th(!!) in the B1G East.

Michigan
OSU
MSU
PSU
PITT

There’s an argument to be made that they could’ve MAYBE finished third but I see fifth more likely

Advertisement
The ACC was so bad this year it was hard to fathom. Without Clemson being good.. it was rough. Pitt won our conference for god’s sake… they’d potentially finish 5th(!!) in the B1G East.

Michigan
OSU
MSU
PSU
PITT

There’s an argument to be made that they could’ve MAYBE finished third but I see fifth more likely
Agreed. Pitt would finish 3rd in the SEC East and probably 5th in the SEC West.

If you took Miami out of the ACC Coastal and put us in the SEC East or West, we'd probably do the same exact thing we did this year.
In all seriousness, if we played in the SEC we'd win 4 or 5 games this year considering all the injuries we had. I loved seeing TVD's growth but playing in a poor ACC played a part in his rapid growth.

Advertisement
Kentucky would win the ACC and Pac12. Stop it.
suck my dick wwe GIF

Advertisement
Lol bruh go look at where A&M finished In that conference..u think highly of them and they are mediocre in the Sec..just think about that
This Finebaum's burner account?
Screenshot_20211224-073405.png

Screenshot_20211224-073420.png

Last edited:
In all seriousness, if we played in the SEC we'd win 4 or 5 games this year considering all the injuries we had. I loved seeing TVD's growth but playing in a poor ACC played a part in his rapid growth.

Bruh, yall are seriously overrating the SEC. Any decent QB play really messed up every single SEC defense this year. Even UGA "decade best defense" got dog walked when they faced a good passing offense. Miami loses to Bama, Ole Miss = UNC, TAMU = Mich St, and we probably find a way to lose to 2 more average teams. But yeah, we definitely beat 5 other SEC teams ( 2 cross over East guys, Miss St, Ark, LSU) and 3 out of 4 non conference games would be against lame opponents cuz that's the norm in the SEC. That's 7-5 all over again. 5-3 in conference.

Advertisement
When I wrote that Texas A&M finished fifth in the west, people thought I was saying that it shows how strong the division is. Actually I was pointing out how mediocre Texas A&M really is.

So….*** ’em anyway and fūck the SEC SEC SEC cultists

Agree with both sentiments.

F their cultist fanbase but two pre-Christmas bowl games with .500 teams like Florida and Missouri is hardly a barometer for the conference's prowess.

Alabama and Georgia are in the Playoffs. Ole Miss is in the Sugar. Kentucky in Citrus. Arkansas in Outback. aTm in Gator.

Six teams playing New Years Eve or New Years Day. They're obviously doing something right. Get over it.

I will anoint them the best conference when they start playing teams up north in December.
They won't play teams up north in September. They only do neutral sight. I was shocked that Texas A&M agreed to a home and home with us, but maybe that's a little Big12 mentality still lingering in them.

Advertisement
Back