The Hecht Shills are Out in Force

Advertisement
My kids are aware i have taught them already.....thing is on social media they are hammered by that **** daily. I said dont complain alot if u make a mistake own it and be better. My bad lol super OT
Agree and good for you. This is the closest thing to social media I do.

Advertisement
Agree and good for you. This is the closest thing to social media I do.
Me too man i have twitter cause of my yt channel but havent been on it in months. I hate it actually alot of bs in the feed if u follow a friend. Its fuqin depressing af on there or u get fed constant bs that changes your thoughts. Its like a propaganda machine cause what u put in is what u put out.....thats a saying from someone i know.....what u put in your mind is what u put out and its true.

Advertisement
When I'm done cleaning out all of those offices, tell'em I'm comin...riding on a Pale Horse.
Lmao, let's not start the address thing this can get you banned.. If you want to be creative go to twitter and start tagging all of the BOT biggest sponsors.

These cucks and SJWs that work in our AD have come out in full force once the workweek began, going all out with blaming the players and fans while declaring Manny and Blake arent going anywhere.

Its an amazingly obvious effort by a bunch of folks that have no business working in a highschool athletic department, let alone UM. They will throw every young black kid on that team under the bus to save their own skin. Classic “get out” style “woke” people.

Every single person in the Athletic Department needs to be removed. You shills are a total embarrassment.
Where else are you seeing this ??

These cucks and SJWs that work in our AD have come out in full force once the workweek began, going all out with blaming the players and fans while declaring Manny and Blake arent going anywhere.

Its an amazingly obvious effort by a bunch of folks that have no business working in a highschool athletic department, let alone UM. They will throw every young black kid on that team under the bus to save their own skin. Classic “get out” style “woke” people.

Every single person in the Athletic Department needs to be removed. You shills are a total embarrassment.
but @Liquidstoke says Ed Reed wants us to give manny time. Apparently losing to teams with far less talent on the roster is acceptable

Advertisement

In what way have they shown themselves to be fighters for social change?

Advertisement
Is it Hail Pitt or All Hail Pitt, or is there any Hailing at all? Someone help me out with this. Regardless, Lets Go PITT!

Advertisement
Back