The Hecht Shills are Out in Force

These cucks and SJWs that work in our AD have come out in full force once the workweek began, going all out with blaming the players and fans while declaring Manny and Blake arent going anywhere.

Its an amazingly obvious effort by a bunch of folks that have no business working in a highschool athletic department, let alone UM. They will throw every young black kid on that team under the bus to save their own skin. Classic “get out” style “woke” people.

Every single person in the Athletic Department needs to be removed. You shills are a total embarrassment.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't know...but what is SJW???

Advertisement
Social justice warrior

People who complain on the web over petty bs like mother nature is upset defend her or lets argue cause the earths flat...... or im offended u called me a man but im a tranny even though i was born male.

People like that....or if u choose a man to AD they say why wasnt a female interviewed. Those people that are ruining the youth. Those people

They have infected the leadership in UM offices. U dont have that at bama and elite football schools

Advertisement
Social justice warrior

People who complain on the web over petty bs like mother nature is upset defend her or lets argue cause the earths flat...... or im offended u called me a man but im a tranny even though i was born male.

People like that....or if u choose a man to AD they say why wasnt a female interviewed. Those people that are ruining the youth. Those people
Ha, thanks for the response Dwin! I figured that's what it meant based on the context it was being used...just didn't know exactly what the acronym was for.

Wrong building, brother.
You want this one: 1320 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

Does the athletic department actually sit in that building though? You know that for sure?

I've been in that building a few times...All I saw was Marketing, Accounting, and other general administrative functions.

Advertisement
These cucks and SJWs that work in our AD have come out in full force once the workweek began, going all out with blaming the players and fans while declaring Manny and Blake arent going anywhere.

Its an amazingly obvious effort by a bunch of folks that have no business working in a highschool athletic department, let alone UM. They will throw every young black kid on that team under the bus to save their own skin. Classic “get out” style “woke” people.

Every single person in the Athletic Department needs to be removed. You shills are a total embarrassment.
I knew very little about your posting prior to this but you're bringing the heat I love it. Doing the lords work

Could you imagine paying 50K to attend UM, have an unpaid internship with the Athletic Department, and "learn" from this group of idiots in the athletic department by having one of your tasks be to read on a message board website all day? Good lord what a bunch of losers.

Does the athletic department actually sit in that building though? You know that for sure?

I've been in that building a few times...All I saw was Marketing, Accounting, and other general administrative functions.

That was the address to the BOT.

EDIT: At least that's the address I could find online, though obviously the various members of the BOT are likely once in a while.

I trash any kid who supposedly has talent but doesn't show up to play. Turning it into a race thing is proof that you're struggling for content.

they all have talent and they all want to win, but are lead by horrendous coaches. you blame the players bc its easy for to blame the poor black kid than the coach you love. its why you are the quintessential “Get Out” person.

Advertisement
here’s another one! with his “let everyone know i know football” handle about scraping INTO the C gap. Not TO it, INTO IT. lololol
You’re an idiot who does not know what my screen name actually refers to. If you’re not going to take your meds then please report back to the Community Center for Special People. They’ve been looking for you since Saturday.

Advertisement

Its what Jenn Strawley is. A Social Justice Warrior. “Woke” people who like to espouse how woke they are
You’re an idiot who does not know what my screen name actually refers to. If you’re not going to take your meds then please report back to the Community Center for Special People. They’ve been looking for you since Saturday.

What a comeback! No I dont know what scrape INTO the C gap means, as the term is scrape “TO” the gap. No coach or playbook refers to it as “INTO”. But by all means, hecht shill, continue showing your ***!

Social justice warrior

They have infected the leadership in UM offices. U dont have that at bama and elite football schools
Unfortunately, they have infected the country. I fear for my children.

Advertisement
Back