The Heartbreak Kid Brad Kaaya

I might get CIS blasted for it, but I think Chad Thomas is the best committed prospect. Both now and potential, the kid is fire. Kaaya is my boy though. He's the second coming of baby Jesus.

mike smith is mine i think he is an animal
Now and potential I'd probably rank them something like:

Chad Thomas
Kc McDermott
Darrion Owens-I love his physical tools.

Advertisement
I might get CIS blasted for it, but I think Chad Thomas is the best committed prospect. Both now and potential, the kid is fire. Kaaya is my boy though. He's the second coming of baby Jesus.

Chad Thomas
Kc McDermott

Yeah Darrion Owens might actually be my favorite committed prospect. IMO, that is what a 5 star LB prospect looks like.

Chad Thomas
Kc McDermott

Yeah Darrion Owens might actually be my favorite committed prospect. IMO, that is what a 5 star LB prospect looks like.

+1 thinking of him being as big as Figs in a couple years is ******* sweet.

Advertisement
Kaaya and Thomas both have so much potential but I don't think they've performed in game enough to warrant 5*. They both have taken huge leaps this summer though so I could see it happening if they continue to do so in games this season. The top end talent in this class is gross though, Kaaya, Yearby, McDermott, Thomas, Valentine and it's only July.

210.jpg

Advertisement
Please show this to Lane....ask him who would you rather have throwing you passes....

Is their film on this? Thanks.
Mama at #25, pretty sure I saw Chad Thomas put him on his ***.

Future is bright my friends.

Oh yes he did it! And bulldozed him right on top of the qb target dummy. Chad did the same to 2 or 3 others at the Opening.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91082&sitesection=dash&VID=24936769

First 2 reps are against Mama and the third is against Darling (Darling held his own against Chad on another rep)

The amount of ridiculous internal farm boy strength Reggie White had also played a huge factor.

He was alot bigger but there have been plenty of guys since just as big or bigger and you don't really see anyone just knocking dudes over like that.

I really hope that's something Chad can keep getting better at and developing as he gets stronger.

Advertisement
Out of reps for today, I owe you one, thanks. I didn't realize he dominated like that, holy cow...

Oh yes he did it! And bulldozed him right on top of the qb target dummy. Chad did the same to 2 or 3 others at the Opening.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91082&sitesection=dash&VID=24936769

First 2 reps are against Mama and the third is against Darling (Darling held his own against Chad on another rep)

Chad Thomas is crazy strong. You dont get that from a weightroom. Thats first round money right in our backyard.

Its truly freakish how Chad with his current slight build is able to move these monster OL backyards and on their ***. He has to be outweighed by at least 80lbs! Dude didn't even use his speed...just a bullrush.....filthy. Imagine the savage he'll become at like 260+....

Advertisement

O my dam.

That Mama kid. He dead.

Lol this is why everybody hate the U things just seem to work out in our favor cant wait get this kid on campus to see what he cane do... a didn't Ermon Spook Lane say he wanted to play with an elite QB?

My favorite thing about Chad is watching his highlight and seeing #6 watching him make plays! If you havent noticed rewatch it and just look at some of the plays 6 was in or not in on.... Kinda made me happy we got this Thomas....

My favorite thing about Chad is watching his highlight and seeing #6 watching him make plays! If you havent noticed rewatch it and just look at some of the plays 6 was in or not in on.... Kinda made me happy we got this Thomas....

Don't kid yourself. They are both freakin studs.

Advertisement
Back