The Heartbreak Kid Brad Kaaya

valid

Band
Banned
HBK has another admirer. This 247 mod gave him 5 stars and ranked him in the top 25 players in the nation:

http://247sports.com/UserRanking/Barton-S-20/UserPlayerRankings

233.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The prophecy is being fulfilled.... We are slowly but surely turning into QB U once again.

*sniff* tears of joy.

Advertisement
I think he got the skill positions right.

1. Fournette
2. Peppers
3. Noil
4. Cook

Simmons and Shurburtt are great. I've seen both out at camps/games so they are definitely out there putting in work, not just watching Internet highlights.

I live near Kaaya so hoping to get to do some live scouting reports for all once season starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might get CIS blasted for it, but I think Chad Thomas is the best committed prospect. Both now and potential, the kid is fire. Kaaya is my boy though. He's the second coming of baby Jesus.

I might get CIS blasted for it, but I think Chad Thomas is the best committed prospect. Both now and potential, the kid is fire. Kaaya is my boy though. He's the second coming of baby Jesus.

Hard to argue after seeing him put that top OL on his ***. He doesn't even look that big yet. Once he goes through UTough, he could be an absolute monster.

It's hard to teach a kid to know how to get leverage like that. Not sure if Tito or Cam did a thread on Pro Comparisons for our DE's yet, but I'll be bold and compare Chad to one of the GOAT's. Reggie White. Reggie was the king of leverage with his patented move. Chad Thomas looks like he could develop his own patented move.

Advertisement
Back