The Hated Gators lose to Kentucky today - It was a good day!

Advertisement
No missed it...what did that nasty fish say?

Some reporter asked if he got outcoached today by Stoops (admittedly a stupid question) and he replied with an equally stupid answer, "No. 382 yards. I guess that’s sputtering. We had 382 and they had 211.”

Some reporter asked if he got outcoached today by Stoops (admittedly a stupid question) and he replied with an equally stupid answer, "No. 382 yards. I guess that’s sputtering. We had 382 and they had 211.”
He got outcoached and he is dumb to say about yards...wtf
He had 1st and goal at 5 and had 9 plays to make a TD and failed...while using all his timeouts...******* dumbfvck
Never knew why so many people slurp on this sorry ***.
Dude is a clown and always has been. Keep getting those Ls for the gator...awesome

4f0266d6-dadb-4ec6-a7db-c805c27448c3-jpeg.156641

Advertisement
He got outcoached and he is dumb to say about yards...wtf
He had 1st and goal at 5 and had 9 plays to make a TD and failed...while using all his timeouts...******* dumbfvck
Never knew why so many people slurp on this sorry ***.
Dude is a clown and always has been. Keep getting those Ls for the gator...awesome
But but but he would've been better than Manny!!!

No **** but only marginally.

The Don Mullin Fan Club within our fanbase is a real special group of challenged individuals. That clown would've failed miserably here and he would've been way more annoying than Manny in doing so. Yet they'll keep on screaming that he wanted our job twice.

But but but he would've been better than Manny!!!

No **** but only marginally.

The Don Mullin Fan Club within our fanbase is a real special group of challenged individuals. That clown would've failed miserably here and he would've been way more annoying than Manny in doing so. Yet they'll keep on screaming that he wanted our job twice.

People kept making excuses for his awful record against Top 25 teams at Miss State stating his talent disadvantage

He had a losing record at Florida against Top 25 teams as well

Advertisement
People kept making excuses for his awful record against Top 25 teams at Miss State stating his talent disadvantage

He had a losing record at Florida against Top 25 teams as well
Exactly and I think he would've ended up being a **** poor recruiter here too. UiF was probably the best fit for him at any "marquee" program and I bet when those clowns do finally fire him that he'll have averaged over 3 and probably closer to 4 losses a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back