the hate is real !

Advertisement
Biggest crybabies on the planet are in this fanbase. I’m completely convinced. Nobody cries like the fans of this program.

And the best part of it all?? The very, very best part. This program was BUILT on being disrespected. And doubted. We literally have slogans stemming from it. “It’s a Canes thing, and you wouldn’t understand.”

We WANT to be disrespected. Put on the back page. It’s how we thrive. Yet somehow over the last 10 years this fanbase has somehow been infiltrated by the softest pussies I have ever seen in my life. “Wahhhhhh, we didn’t get enough pats on the back for our commitment last night.” Do you hear yourself? Grow a ******* pair for God’s sake.

Biggest crybabies on the planet are in this fanbase. I’m completely convinced. Nobody cries like the fans of this program.

And the best part of it all?? The very, very best part. This program was BUILT on being disrespected. And doubted. We literally have slogans stemming from it. “It’s a Canes thing, and you wouldn’t understand.”

We WANT to be disrespected. Put on the back page. It’s how we thrive. Yet somehow over the last 10 years this fanbase has somehow been infiltrated by the softest pussies I have ever seen in my life. “Wahhhhhh, we didn’t get enough pats on the back for our commitment last night.” Do you hear yourself? Grow a ******* pair for God’s sake.
thats the point im making, no ones crying. settle on down

To be honest Idc we need to figure out how to win before we hit any news station complaining about notoriety. I think if we hustle this yr and have a season these young man are learning he playbook and trying to get better we will get all the fire and fame. We still got work to do ON AND OFF THE FIELD. I went to Bama last summer and they have a hallway were they have NFL jerseys of past players who went in the first round. Miami needs to get there ASAP before we become irrelevant.

Advertisement
To be honest Idc we need to figure out how to win before we hit any news station complaining about notoriety. I think if we hustle this yr and have a season these young man are learning he playbook and trying to get better we will get all the fire and fame. We still got work to do ON AND OFF THE FIELD. I went to Bama last summer and they have a hallway were they have NFL jerseys of past players who went in the first round. Miami needs to get there ASAP before we become irrelevant.
Bamas 1st rounders for the last 35yrs don't touch UMs...Stop the Nonsense...and if you knew anything about UMs Walk of Fame....a Hallway with Jerseys LINED up with AAs...1st Rounders...Pro Bowlers and HOFers in it, that'd make Bamas look Mundane....

Bamas 1st rounders for the last 35yrs don't touch UMs...Stop the Nonsense...and if you knew anything about UMs Walk of Fame....a Hallway with Jerseys LINED up with AAs...1st Rounders...Pro Bowlers and HOFers in it, that'd make Bamas look Mundane....
First of all re-re I was saying we need to get back to that where we have more guys being put in the first round. It's retards like you who are stuck on the past while everyone else is moving forward. YES WE HAD LEGENDS IN THE PAST BUT now the new kids on the block need to step up. and start making the hallway packed.

First of all re-re I was saying we need to get back to that where we have more guys being put in the first round. It's retards like you who are stuck on the past while everyone else is moving forward. YES WE HAD LEGENDS IN THE PAST BUT now the new kids on the block need to step up. and start making the hallway packed.
Us retards forgot more about UM FB than you'll ever know....Run along

Who cares.!!!!! Miami has bigger fish to fry, like keeping this great class together. That and winning games is all that matters
You are correct sir! Just to add what Miami need to do is make sure once they start curb stumping the Good ole boys schools (SEC) that they don’t try to use the NCAA to kill the program like they did in the late 90’s.

Miami in my opinion need to look into getting from under the NCAA umbrella because the world of College football is going to go into to a huge transformation. And If we continue to recruit like we are now and winning at a high level others will try to invent ways to penalize the program. The GOB run the NCAA and they will try to get even with frivolous violations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What y’all wanted it to be breaking news on CNN ?? 😂😂 the 1st story they talked about on first take ?
I made a comment about twitter not about the news being national. Another thing is I wouldn't be caught dead watching cnn since ted turner went to cuba and sucked fidels **** during the pan am games. The only one who should be laughing is yourself for considering that trash news. Grow up moron....

Bro; real talk, it’s been real quiet regarding this! I’m shocked. My phone blew up from BR when the OL twins committed to Bama! This dude Williams is the #1 ATH in the nation, and a top 10 player in the nation. How are we not getting national headlines??
Bro it was on the ESPN bottom ticker thing..it was reported on fox sports..It popped on google homepage( I admit I have no clue if it’s just my recents that generate lol) it was reported by bleacher report. I guess y’all expected a Woj bomb lol

I made a comment about twitter not about the news being national. Another thing is I wouldn't be caught dead watching cnn since ted turner went to cuba and sucked fidels **** during the pan am games. The only one who should be laughing is yourself for considering that trash news. Grow up moron....
It was just a joke bro 😂😂 i don’t know **** about politics and really don’t care about it

Advertisement
Back