the hate is real !

Advertisement
Advertisement
if james williams comitted to any other school then miami it would be national headlines
You need to step out of your little bubble. A college landing one of many top recruits is not like 'Brady to Tampa'. It's just big to us because we never land any. You think every time one of the ESPN top 300 chooses a school reporters are dispatched? Now if there was some sort of SJW angle to cover, then you have news.

You need to step out of your little bubble. A college landing one of many top recruits is not like 'Brady to Tampa'. It's just big to us because we never land any. You think every time one of the ESPN top 300 chooses a school reporters are dispatched? Now if there was some sort of SJW angle to cover, then you have news.
If the guy took a knee with a raspberry beret on it would be headlines...

Advertisement
**** yea they are, what are you talking about. step out of that bubble sir

Advertisement
if james williams comitted to any other school then miami it would be national headlines

Bro; real talk, it’s been real quiet regarding this! I’m shocked. My phone blew up from BR when the OL twins committed to Bama! This dude Williams is the #1 ATH in the nation, and a top 10 player in the nation. How are we not getting national headlines??

Bro; real talk, it’s been real quiet regarding this! I’m shocked. My phone blew up from BR when the OL twins committed to Bama! This dude Williams is the #1 ATH in the nation, and a top 10 player in the nation. How are we not getting national headlines??
thank you !! thats the point im trying to make !!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back