THE HATE IS REAL... NOBODY LIKES US...

So exciting to see us in the spotlight and we not even at our full strength yet, i memba a twitter bam,a fan telling Mike Harley not to come to Miami that they didnt want us good again............sorry dog but we comin...........everyone here roots for the u and how can an outsider not want us back we r so good for CFB like she said theres something about miami

Advertisement
So? I already told people I'm going to be obnoxious as **** when we win another title.

My wife is a UGA fan, so I'm hoping for a UGA/Miami title/playoff game.

"I haven't seen them be that much of a contender in my lifetime"

MUCH OF CONTENDER?

Laura Rutledge, you are not 14 years old. You were born in 1988.

She was alive when that absolute garbage Cleveland Gary bad call against Notre Dame cost us a title.

She was alive when we won in all in 1989 (smoking ND along the way, payback for the previous year).

She was alive when at the end of 1990 season in which we finished #3 , we absolutely shellacked Texas at that infamous 1991 Cotton Bowl - committing a record number of celebration penalties after Texas had spent the preceding month talking smack about Miami after they got snubbed from playing Colorado in the Orange Bowl for a chance at #1 .

She was alive when we were undefeated national champs in 1991.

She was alive when we played Alabama for the national title in 1992 (and sadly lost, finishing #3 ).

She was alive when we played Nebraska for the title in 1994 (and sadly lost a 4th quarter heartbreaker, finishing #3 ).

She was alive when in 2000, the BCS computers snubbed consensus #2 Miami hard - leaving us out of a championship everyone absolutely agreed we should have been in and instead bestowing it upon FSU who we beat that season. FSU would go on to be embarrassed and we finished the season #2 .

She was alive when in 2001, the greatest college football team to have ever been assembled won it all.

She was alive in 2002 when referee Terry Porter threw a late garbage flag after Miami had won it's sixth national title and some BS pass interference on 4th down gave Ohio State new life, and the game.

2003 would be the last time we finished the year top 5 - but she can't claim we weren't a contender in her lifetime when her lifetime overlaps with Miami's decade of dominance and the unreal teams of the early 00's.

GTFOH.

Advertisement
Did you watch the video? Laura raved about UM and the brand throughout. Finebaum acknowledged that beating VT was big, and a win over ND puts us in the upper echelon.

As to Finebaum's comment that he did not miss us during our irrelevancy over the last decade plus, so what. That's not hate. He's like most older CFB fans who are inclined toward the traditional schools such as: Alabama, OU, OSU, Mich, Penn St, USC, ND, etc.... He conceded that the UM v. ND and UM v. FSU games of the 1980s and early 1990s were must-see football, some of the biggest games of the year, which they clearly were.

If anyone should complain about "hate" from that video, it's a Wisky fan.

Almost spit my soda out when he Finebaum admitted he was wrong in calling Miami A Fraud. He's still a jackass.

The chick seems excited about us coming back. College football was boring before we came along and went back to it without us. She is bored and wants to know what we were all about. We were like the 1920's. Rocking everything and once gone the Great Depression set in. Things are looking good. Old balled men hating us; young hot chicks tingling at the thought of us. Sweet memories indeed.
+1 DAMMIT MANE...

Advertisement
All the jokers on inside college football or whatever picked ND. Neuhiesel called it a home game for ND and said it would be 50/50 in crowd. Guy still has nightmares about 65-7. ******* these clowns.

You guys are just making shut up now he gave Miami praise and said he believes in the program

I hate him as much as anyone but I don't blame the media for doubting us one bit we've choked forever. We won last Saturday and half of them are on board, win next Saturday and we've erased years of doubt and they'll all love us

Did you watch the video? Laura raved about UM and the brand throughout. Finebaum acknowledged that beating VT was big, and a win over ND puts us in the upper echelon.

As to Finebaum's comment that he did not miss us during our irrelevancy over the last decade plus, so what. That's not hate. He's like most older CFB fans who are inclined toward the traditional schools such as: Alabama, OU, OSU, Mich, Penn St, USC, ND, etc.... He conceded that the UM v. ND and UM v. FSU games of the 1980s and early 1990s were must-see football, some of the biggest games of the year, which they clearly were.

He said UM was a black mark on college football.....that's pretty hateful

Advertisement
Laura definitely likes the U, she should tailgate with us on Saturday... Finebaum can fvck himself.

Did that stupid say that UM hasn't been rellative in her life time??????
What are you 17 ???? Pretty sure we won a ****le in 2001.

Advertisement

he admitted he was wrong about Miami before the ND game and they open the show talking about wrong they all were in general. He also said we should have won a couple more championships and he has my respect for saying that.

But this is bubble media like the election with Trump. Pure bull****! They create these narratives and then spin the outcome to appear unbiased and maintain credibility. They don't know WTF they're talking about half the time and the AVERAGE fan on CIS knows more about Miami FB than they do. They can barely pronounce the player's names correctly or remember who won the coin toss while commentating the game.

back away from the TV this week because it's only gonna get worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back