THE HATE IS REAL... NOBODY LIKES US...

Advertisement
Who cares if no one likes us? Makes kicking *** during the season that much better.

Advertisement
I've always hated the negativity in life, but one thing that I can take & has took some years to get use to, but
have seen how it effects people is the negative to fans/players.
For a player to have an edge when playing, but probably isn't taught from coaches, but seems like players from the 80's
& 90's seem to play well back then with a chip on their shoulders as to nowadays.Or maybe it's cause I'm older (??).
Take the negative & turn it into positive!!Fahk the media

That chick seems to like the U.

Paul Finebaum just wants Bama to keep dominating. That's what he's about. He knows that once we are back Bama's time as the top program is over.

Advertisement
The chick seems excited about us coming back. College football was boring before we came along and went back to it without us. She is bored and wants to know what we were all about. We were like the 1920's. Rocking everything and once gone the Great Depression set in. Things are looking good. Old balled men hating us; young hot chicks tingling at the thought of us. Sweet memories indeed.

Agenda much? Good god that guy is an ***.

Show it to the players over and over again...

Last edited:
Did you watch the video? Laura raved about UM and the brand throughout. Finebaum acknowledged that beating VT was big, and a win over ND puts us in the upper echelon.

As to Finebaum's comment that he did not miss us during our irrelevancy over the last decade plus, so what. That's not hate. He's like most older CFB fans who are inclined toward the traditional schools such as: Alabama, OU, OSU, Mich, Penn St, USC, ND, etc.... He conceded that the UM v. ND and UM v. FSU games of the 1980s and early 1990s were must-see football, some of the biggest games of the year, which they clearly were.

If anyone should complain about "hate" from that video, it's a Wisky fan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you watch the video? Laura raved about UM and the brand throughout. Finebaum acknowledged that beating VT was big, and a win over ND puts us in the upper echelon.

As to Finebaum's comment that he did not miss us during our irrelevancy over the last decade plus, so what. That's not hate. He's like most older CFB fans who are inclined toward the traditional schools such as: Alabama, OU, OSU, Mich, Penn St, USC, ND, etc.... He conceded that the UM v. ND and UM v. FSU games of the 1980s and early 1990s were must-see football, some of the biggest games of the year, which they clearly were.

If anyone should complain about "hate" from that video, it's a Wisky fan.

THIS!! It really is not that bad. People are too sensitive

Advertisement
I would do some unforgivable things to that woman. Finebaum is ******* HORRIFIED of us. I mean down right petrified. It’s so fun to watch.

So funny how Finebaum (and so many others like him) are clearly struggling with the cognitive dissonance created by their hatred for Miami forced up against their respect and admiration for Mark Richt. Can't stand "Miami" and what it represents, but "Mark Richt's Miami" well that's okay with them lol.

Finebaum calling old school Miami a "black mark" on the game was way on the nose. Freud would have a field day.

I hear if you let Finebaum ride in a convertible with the top down, his ears will cause the car to take flight.

Outlaw program, huh?

Would he like to talk about Alabama's 2015 squad who had the likes of Gunnar Raborn arrested for DUI w/ a controlled substance, Cyrus Jones who was arrested for Domestic Violence and Domestic Violence Harassment, Tyren Jones who was arrested for 2nd degree marijuana possession, Jonathan Taylor who was arrested for 3rd degree domestic assault and 3rd degree domestic harassment, Geno Smith who was arrested for DUI and Orlando Ryan who was arrested for domestic violence w/ criminal mischief??

Or maybe Finebaum wants to talk about how, this year, a 20 year old Raekwon Davis was "standing by a bar" and gets shot in his leg as an "innocent bystander??"

Possibly he wants to talk about how just 4 days ago, Bama's QB Mac Jones was arrested for DUI and fake id? Or how about just a month ago, Donnie Lee was arrested Domestic Violence? Possibly he wants to talk about how Da'Shawn Hand was arrested for a DUI over the summer or maybe he wants to mention Deionte Thompson arrested for assault?

And since we're so irrelevant, why do the company that Finebaum works for continue to pump out 30/30's on us??

He's a prick, and a hack. It's funny how he was like, "yeah, people were questioning why Mark Richt went to the U to go coach...." ninja, you mean you?! LOL. No one was questioning why Richt came here but that needle nose dyck ninja.

Anyways, Finebaum is spooked, b/c he knows his precious SEC is on count down. I love the hate...if they not hating, we're not doing something right.

Advertisement
Back