The Hate For Ⓜ️ℹ🅰️Ⓜ️ℹ Is Real

There is no hate, we simply have NOT beaten a good team yet. We are going to be in a dog fight with FSU. Watch OSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc and we have a ways to go. Do most people realize there were several LSU players missing when we lost to them. OPEN YOU EYES AND BE OBJECTIVE IF YOU CAN!

Do some research on how many teams DROP in the rankings following a conference victory. Bye, Felicia.

Advertisement
Exactly. But apparently final scores only matter when WE take the foot off the pedal and let the other team score (even if we put in 23 freshmen) like we did at FIU. You've got Miami fans on here saying we were mediocre because of the FIU final score, but then claiming the "real" LSU score was 33-3.

So everyone mad that an undefeated Kentucky team that beat 2 ranked teams jumped us because we got our *** whooped by the only quality team we have played.....smh

So everyone mad that an undefeated Kentucky team that beat 2 ranked teams jumped us because we got our *** whooped by the only quality team we have played.....smh
What two ranked teams? MSU was ranked without any basis, and now is unranked, where they belonged in the first place. UF is ranked now only because they beat a ranked MSU team. So MSU's ridiculously baseless ranking to start the season propelled two teams in to the ranking because they got beat. By the end of the year MSU will have 3-5 losses or more.

That's fine...but then explain Michigan's ranking. Lost to a worse team than we did, and struggled against a very bad (1-3) Northwestern team. The issue isn't so much our ranking, as the inconsistent, nonsensical basis used by voters for ranking.

Rankings are about what people think of the teams, and they think Michigan is better. I'm sure you'd be fine if they jumped us up 5 spots next week despite the fact that fsu blows donkeys. There's a human element here, and it won't always make sense to you.

Advertisement
There is no hate, we simply have NOT beaten a good team yet. We are going to be in a dog fight with FSU. Watch OSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc and we have a ways to go. Do most people realize there were several LSU players missing when we lost to them. OPEN YOU EYES AND BE OBJECTIVE IF YOU CAN!
So every team ranked above us has beaten a legit quality team? I understand you’re to point to a certain extent. But there is NO reason we should drop after beating a conference opponent.

Rankings are about what people think of the teams, and they think Michigan is better. I'm sure you'd be fine if they jumped us up 5 spots next week despite the fact that fsu blows donkeys. There's a human element here, and it won't always make sense to you.
By what basis do they think Michigan is better? My problem is I see some on here justifying our lower ranking compared to one team based on one reason, and then using a contrary argument when compared to another team, to justify us not being higher.

Feagles and incomplete passes were the reason we lost to LSU... right now we should be ranked as a top 10 team.

You don't get to throw out some results just because you've fixed the issues that caused them. And are you positive that we'd win against a top 15 team this week?

We have the ranking we've earned. All we can do now is earn a better ranking.

By what basis do they think Michigan is better? My problem is I see some on here justifying our lower ranking compared to one team based on one reason, and then using a contrary argument when compared to another team, to justify us not being higher.

It doesn't matter what justifications we use, we aren't voters. Voters look at scores and watch some of the games then vote with their guts. This week the voters' guts told them we weren't as good as some teams who were below us last week.

We could have beaten LSU close and voters would have ignored all our problems and rewarded us with a top 5 spot. Is this team with Rosier at QB a top 5 team? I think we all know it's not, but voters would have felt we were. Were we really the second best team last November? No. We had a great record, but there were several teams that could have destroyed us as Clemson proved.

Advertisement
What two ranked teams? MSU was ranked without any basis, and now is unranked, where they belonged in the first place. UF is ranked now only because they beat a ranked MSU team. So MSU's ridiculously baseless ranking to start the season propelled two teams in to the ranking because they got beat. By the end of the year MSU will have 3-5 losses or more.

And we have not beat a P5 team with a winning record. **** the only team we beat with a winning record is FIU. Our wins came against schools with a combined 6-11 recored

It doesn't matter what justifications we use, we aren't voters. Voters look at scores and watch some of the games then vote with their guts. This week the voters' guts told them we weren't as good as some teams who were below us last week.

We could have beaten LSU close and voters would have ignored all our problems and rewarded us with a top 5 spot. Is this team with Rosier at QB a top 5 team? I think we all know it's not, but voters would have felt we were. Were we really the second best team last November? No. We had a great record, but there were several teams that could have destroyed us as Clemson proved.

The problem is voter's "guts" also frequently play favorites, too.

The problem is voter's "guts" also frequently play favorites, too.

Of course they do. If I were a voter, I would always suspect that ND was overrated and rank them a little low. And I'd always give Miami the benefit of the doubt and rank them a little high. Presumably all this basically evens out and you get something that makes sense.

No matter what the ranking say at this point, you won't agree with all of them. There haven't been enough games to really know how good teams are so there's some guessing going on. By the end of the season most people will agree on 9 of the top 10, and that's the best you're ever going to get.

Of course they do. If I were a voter, I would always suspect that ND was overrated and rank them a little low. And I'd always give Miami the benefit of the doubt and rank them a little high. Presumably all this basically evens out and you get something that makes sense.

No matter what the ranking say at this point, you won't agree with all of them. By the end of the season most people will agree on 9 of the top 10, and that's the best you're ever going to get.
..and I totally agree with that. My issue on here is those holding one standard for Miami (we suck because....) while ignoring that very same standard and not applying it to other teams. It doesn't make any sense.

Advertisement
These same voters with the supposed hatred had us in the top 10 last year and we proceeded to sHT the bed again,then again,then again...

This year again they put us in this same top 10 and what do we do? SHT the bed as a favorite on national TV as we seemingly have everytime we have the stage to ourselves.

You know the old saying “ fool me once shame on you.Fool me twice shame on me”..well the voters are on to the second part until we prove we won’t fool them again.

Go ahead and start the downvote but reality is in the results.As soon as we prove we won’t ***** them again they are going to proceed with caution.Cant say I blame them.

Exactly. But apparently final scores only matter when WE take the foot off the pedal and let the other team score (even if we put in 23 freshmen) like we did at FIU. You've got Miami fans on here saying we were mediocre because of the FIU final score, but then claiming the "real" LSU score was 33-3.

Preach bro...
And everyone forgets the mashing we gave to ND and Vag tech and then want to talk about last few losses. Dont just give one part and not the other.
Im starting to believe what some others here have written...we have more softer fans than we used to....
F that...I ain't changing for these soft asses.

Tbh.....I thought they did us pretty lenient for that **** we laid , we were the only game on tv and had all the attention. And everyone got to watch us **** our pants as a favorite.

The last time we had all the national attention to ourselves was Wisconsin. The time before that was Clemson , there might have been another Con Champ game on but you get the point. But no other games other than that. The week before that we played on a Friday , all attention was on UM / Pitt. We proceeded to put on an epic bed shatting.

Can you blame anyone that thinks we’re frauds? That’s four consecutive turds people have seen from this squad when all the big lights were on us, no other competition on the tv.

Just win and everything will take care of itself

We did get UNC all to ourselves TV Thursday.

Advertisement
Preach bro...
And everyone forgets the mashing we gave to ND and Vag tech and then want to talk about last few losses. Dont just give one part and not the other.
Im starting to believe what some others here have written...we have more softer fans than we used to....
Yeah, it makes no sense. I don't think we are a top team yet. Definitely not top 10, but I don't get how so many apply one standard to us, and then a different standard to everyone else. They'll say we suck because....., then they'll excuse that same reason for another team.

Preach bro...
I literally had one guy argue that we deserved to drop badly after the LSU loss because we lost so bad. Then later defend Wisconsin's loss to an unranked BYU team (that also lost to Cal) as just an "unexpected loss" and that even though it was to an unranked team a "loss is a loss", so it's not a bigger deal. Apparently having a bad game and losing badly to the #5 team in the nation is substantially worse than losing to an unranked, mediocre, 2-loss team.

Yeah, it makes no sense. I don't think we are a top team yet. Definitely not top 10, but I don't get how so many apply one standard to us, and then a different standard to everyone else. They'll say we suck because....., then they'll excuse that same reason for another team.

opps sorry

I literally had one guy argue that we deserved to drop badly after the LSU loss because we lost so bad. Then later defend Wisconsin's loss to an unranked BYU team (that also lost to Cal) as just an "unexpected loss" and that even though it was to an unranked team a "loss is a loss", so it's not a bigger deal. Apparently having a bad game and losing badly to the #5 team in the nation is substantially worse than losing to an unranked, mediocre, 2-loss team.

once again sorry, new keyboard, its in arabic

Advertisement
Back