The Hate For Ⓜ️ℹ🅰️Ⓜ️ℹ Is Real

504CANE4LIFE

Recruit
Ok, I get it we lost to #25 LSU at the time in week one. If LSU is the #5 or whatever team in their eyes why is our loss treated so bad by these **** suckas? We had our best performance of the season and have our starting QB now and dropped in both polls wtf. They will try their best to **** over us Y'all. Why the **** Auburn is in the top 10 if that same team beat them plus Auburn *** was @home. I hate dem ****as I'm so serious and they so blatant with da bull**** it's crazy. Just like coach pointed out how da penalties were so one sided smmfh. It will feel 10x betta when we get to da top of da mountain. 🖕🏾TO ALL YA HATING ****ROACHES WE LOVE DA HATE WATCH US BECOME GREAT!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Advertisement
Ok, I get it we lost to #25 LSU at the time in week one. If LSU is the #5 or whatever team in their eyes why is our loss treated so bad by these **** suckas? We had our best performance of the season and have our starting QB now and dropped in both polls wtf. They will try their best to **** over us Y'all. Why the **** Auburn is in the top 10 if that same team beat them plus Auburn *** was @home. I hate dem ****as I'm so serious and they so blatant with da bull**** it's crazy. Just like coach pointed out how da penalties were so one sided smmfh. It will feel 10x betta when we get to da top of da mountain. 🖕🏾TO ALL YA HATING ****ROACHES WE LOVE DA HATE WATCH US BECOME GREAT!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Who have we beaten? Be hapy were still ranked after that *** whoopin LSU put on us

I don’t understand it! What else do we need to do to prove we are on the right tract just like every other team, smh!

Advertisement
Imo the polls overrate us right when they think we’re back , then in normal Miami fashion we **** the bed on a national stage. Then we have to rebuild our image.

They’ll eventually overrate us again.

The whole “ they hate Miami “ thing is dumb, they want us good. We bring ratings.

There’s just no way in **** we should’ve been ranked number eight to start the year , especially with the huge questions with the returning qb.

I’d much rather us slowly work our way up the rankings and prove we’re legit. I mean I’m a Cane fan of over thirty years and I don’t even know if we’re legit , or even a legit top 15 team. So how can I judge them?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honestly, I don't think it matters as much right now. We aren't good enough to win a Natty this year, but Clemson looks beatable so far. If we handle our business the rest of the year....I can see us winning the ACC. IF...Big IF we run the table leading up to the ACCCG, we will be ranked in the top 5.

Who have we beaten? Be hapy were still ranked after that *** whoopin LSU put on us

Tbh.....I thought they did us pretty lenient for that **** we laid , we were the only game on tv and had all the attention. And everyone got to watch us **** our pants as a favorite.

The last time we had all the national attention to ourselves was Wisconsin. The time before that was Clemson , there might have been another Con Champ game on but you get the point. But no other games other than that. The week before that we played on a Friday , all attention was on UM / Pitt. We proceeded to put on an epic bed shatting.

Can you blame anyone that thinks we’re frauds? That’s four consecutive turds people have seen from this squad when all the big lights were on us, no other competition on the tv.

Just win and everything will take care of itself

Last edited:
Man, this s*it again?

Who has Penn St beaten? How about Michigan? Or Wisconsin? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

The hate is real. Is what it is.
That's what I have been saying. Who have others beaten...we lost to LSU on a neutral field on week 1!!
Vag tech gets whooped by 14 points to Old Dominion.less than 2 weeks ago..and they were 30 point faves....oh guess what...they're in the top 25...
Be real...the hate is always there.

Love your enthusiasm bro, and I too believe that we are better now under Nkosi than our ranking indicates (and better than the team we sent to Dallas), but we haven't proven it on the field yet. As good as I feel about wiping the floor with UNC, they're perennial bottom feeders.

Win out and we will be good. You will see how quickly all the haters start slobbering over us. It's already happening to some degree with Nkosi. In rewatching the last two games I couldn't help noticing the bromance that the announcers had for him. It'll only get worse as he keeps maturing.

GO CANES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
IMO, the narrative is still the following
Miami lost to LSU 33-3, not the final result
Toledo is Miami best win

Personally I don't care about the rankings at the moment. With that being said I thought we'd stay the same or move up one spot. As long as we continue to rack up the wins we'll slowly rise in the rankings

That's fine...but then explain Michigan's ranking. Lost to a worse team than we did, and struggled against a very bad (1-3) Northwestern team. The issue isn't so much our ranking, as the inconsistent, nonsensical basis used by voters for ranking.

Advertisement
iASFfiM.jpg

That's what I have been saying. Who have others beaten...we lost to LSU on a neutral field on week 1!!
Vag tech gets whooped by 14 points to Old Dominion.less than 2 weeks ago..and they were 30 point faves....oh guess what...they're in the top 25...
Be real...the hate is always there.
They then stomped a ranked Duke team away from home.

Advertisement
Back