The guy planning to fly the banner...

whoopingcane

The Judge
He just tweeted that he is gambling all of the ufundme proceeds on the money line versus Duke. He is taking Duke +245!

$1,018 will pay out $1,476.

That's almost $2500 for several banners, if he wins.

Bold move.

Advertisement
He just tweeted that he is gambling all of the ufundme proceeds on the money line versus Duke. He is taking Duke +245!

$1,018 will pay out $1,476.

That's almost $2500 for several banners, if he wins.

Bold move.

:nba-wade_amused-amu

Ninja you need to hang out in the Beat Joe Green thread in the WEZ.

$1018 at a ML +245 would be a $2,494 win and leave the banner fund with $3,512.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yep im afraid its bad timing, Al Grohlden thrives in the low expectation role at home, wait til blacksburg after the next 3 wins, when coach Grohlden will deliver a crop duster of diarrhea on national tv

Advertisement
Duke runs basically the same offense as Nebraska except they can actually throw the ball. Duke wins by double digits methinks!!

yep im afraid its bad timing, Al Grohlden thrives in the low expectation role at home, wait til blacksburg after the next 3 wins, when coach Grohlden will deliver a crop duster of diarrhea on national tv

:lebron.jpg:

Smart move.

Danny's going to use the proceeds from this and other side bets to buy his own plane, and it can circle every game all game long in every city we play, until Golden is fired.

We are going to win this game because Golden is an *******. It's what he does. Then as we claw back into Coastal contention he will get a train run on his *** in Blacksburg.

Advertisement
I still can't stomach the fact that for 3 years we have been talking about Duke being a game. I think it has finally sunk in, we are irrelevant, a middling team in an average to below average conference and we can't even bank on Duke as a stat night. **** me!

Advertisement
Back