The grim reaper is coming

canesmang1

Sophomore
manny’s worst nightmare is about to come true. The end is near.
098EA76D-6B13-409D-A76C-561D59378F6E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think so, amigo. UNC is Manny’s last stand. If Miami wins that game he has a chance to survive. If Miami loses that game the wheels will likely come off and he will be out as HC.

Lastly, my experience is that most, but not all, people who accuse others of being a beta, are actually a beta themselves.
Yeah, ok. I'm not claiming my **** drags on the floor but I don't tuck it between my legs and dance in front of a mirror the way Manny does either.

I don’t think so, amigo. UNC is Manny’s last stand. If Miami wins that game he has a chance to survive. If Miami loses that game the wheels will likely come off and he will be out as HC.

Lastly, my experience is that most, but not all, people who accuse others of being a beta, are actually a beta themselves.
Christ

Dont drink the purple punch dude

Advertisement
I thought we looked pretty darn good in the 2nd half last night. Great effort from both lines. We missed a chip shot. The game was ours. DVD had it together in the 2nd half and the D were getting stops.

I thought we looked pretty darn good in the 2nd half last night. Great effort from both lines. We missed a chip shot. The game was ours. DVD had it together in the 2nd half and the D were getting stops.

You realize that was the worst team in ACC until then..

Advertisement

You think Mr. Bye Week is winning Chapel Hill? The wheels have been off.
1633093334955.png

You realize that was the worst team in ACC until then..
Not the worst by a long shot. We were breaking in a new starter along with a line reconfiguration and by the 2nd half we were clicking. Our defense jelled with young players players in the 2nd half. I would have been very happy had the field goal been good and excited about our progress. What were the chances Andres misses that kick?

Advertisement
Manny is running into Mack Brown after a bye week. He might as well start calling the moving company.

Not the worst by a long shot. We were breaking in a new starter along with a line reconfiguration and by the 2nd half we were clicking. Our defense jelled with young players players in the 2nd half. I would have been very happy had the field goal been good and excited about our progress. What were the chances Andres misses that kick?
Virginia sucks and Manny showed that he coaches afraid to lose or make a mistake and that is exactly how the team plays. Last night was damning evidence of that and if you can't see it you know very little about football.

Virginia sucks and Manny showed that he coaches afraid to lose or make a mistake and that is exactly how the team plays. Last night was damning evidence of that and if you can't see it you know very little about football.
There are lots of bad teams on the ACC. UVA and UM do not hold that distinction alone. and No team is better than mediocre

Advertisement
Back