The grand reopening

Advertisement
Miami is the Adidas version of what Oregon is doing up in the Northwest. Big swag, cool Unis, all of that is very similar between the two. Big difference is that Oregon has to get kids from other places to go up to the cold and rainy Oregon and we have a literal paradise for campus. It makes perfect sense to me why kids would want to come with Cristobal to the nicer campus and also more opportunity for exposure.

Miami is the Adidas version of what Oregon is doing up in the Northwest. Big swag, cool Unis, all of that is very similar between the two. Big difference is that Oregon has to get kids from other places to go up to the cold and rainy Oregon and we have a literal paradise for campus. It makes perfect sense to me why kids would want to come with Cristobal to the nicer campus and also more opportunity for exposure.
This past week, every billionaire and celebrity in the world traveled to Miami to party. Meanwhile, in Eugene...

iu

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeffrey M’ba
a JUCO DT we have been after for a while.
No, that’s Ahmad Moten. Anthony’s brother. M’ba basically said something over the weekend with his tweet. Moten might not have a spot though. We’ll see what happens with Lucas. I think that who that rack **** slater was talking about over the weekend.

Advertisement
Back