The Golden Age of Hip-Hop

Advertisement
All good bro until you hated on Fresh Kid Ice and Brother Marquis...
Im blind when it comes to Miami love....
😎
Nah. I got no pressure with those boys. They hate Luke at this point too. He ****ed them both over the way I understand it. For me booty music is black or white. Love or hate no grey area. Only people I ever ****ed with in that segment was my brother Uncle Al God bless the dead. Other Miami music I'm okay with some from a minute ago. Just not now.

Nah. I got no pressure with those boys. They hate Luke at this point too. He ****ed them both over the way I understand it. For me booty music is black or white. Love or hate no grey area. Only people I ever ****ed with in that segment was my brother Uncle Al God bless the dead. Other Miami music I'm okay with some from a minute ago. Just not now.
It's all good. Disco Ric use to run with Uncle Al. Got any love for Piccalo?

Advertisement
Saw the piece in Netflix’s Hip Hop evolution with Luke and the growth of Miami hip hop starting with his block parties. Anyone from LC around then that can expand on the times? @Liberty City El

Advertisement
I just mean that street mindset. He definitely needs the money but I don't know if that chimes in to what he's became far as his mo. Sounds similar to canibus

Battle rap dudes have no success selling records and vice versa. Joe Biden got murdered in his battle rap. Murda Mook can’t sell 10 copies.

Canibus has talent but it never came to fruition. His albums sucked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back