The Golden Age of Hip-Hop

Advertisement
Mannnn, the Devil's Son was not to be played with!

Real heads know about Big L, he was a visxious wordsmith that had an unforgettable delivery & flow.

His impact was just about to go Worldwide before he got killed for shìt he had nothing to do, his brother was in prison & had a beef in Harlem & they killed L thinking it was his brother, fcked up situation.

But trust me, I'm from Miami but I listen to all kinds of music & am a hip hop head for real bruh, Children of the Corn with Cam, Ma$e, Big L & Bloodshed was my shìt!

dont forget mcgruff!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

"Andre 3000 the year to fear is already here, must look beyond, South from the Center of Sun, reason for a gun only one, strong believer in self preservation!"

Bruh!!!! This one my favorite songs of all-time, I used play that Let's Get Ready album every day when it came out!

Earthtone III put his foot in that track, one of the best produced records, so ahead of it's time.

Advertisement
"Andre 3000 the year to fear is already here, must look beyond, South from the Center of Sun, reason for a gun only one, strong believer in self preservation!"

Bruh!!!! This one my favorite songs of all-time, I used play that Let's Get Ready album every day when it came out!

Earthtone III put his foot in that track, one of the best produced records, so ahead of it's time.

Preach!!!!

Advertisement
Back