The Golden Age of Hip-Hop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Big L is 3rd all-time in my personal top 5.

Arguably the most dangerous MC ever, his lyrical ability & flow was untouchable.

LCE, you are one of my favorite posters on this site. But my respect for you went up another notch for repping Big L Lamont Coleman. Anyone who claims to be a true head has Big L in their Top 5. When I ask cats to name their Top 10 MCs of all time and Big L is not mentioned, I just walk away and shake my head. Dude was ridiculous. Died way too soon.

Advertisement
LCE, you are one of my favorite posters on this site. But my respect for you went up another notch for repping Big L Lamont Coleman. Anyone who claims to be a true head has Big L in their Top 5. When I ask cats to name their Top 10 MCs of all time and Big L is not mentioned, I just walk away and shake my head. Dude was ridiculous. Died way too soon.
Mannnn, the Devil's Son was not to be played with!

Real heads know about Big L, he was a viscous wordsmith that had an unforgettable delivery & flow.

His impact was just about to go Worldwide before he got killed for shìt he had nothing to do, his brother was in prison & had a beef in Harlem & they killed L thinking it was his brother, fcked up situation.

But trust me, I'm from Miami but I listen to all kinds of music & am a hip hop head for real bruh, Children of the Corn with Cam, Ma$e, Big L & Bloodshed was my shìt!

Advertisement
Back