NBA The GOAT Case For Lebron: Playoff Performances

Advertisement
Advertisement
season 7 cooking GIF by FOX TV

"Lebron faced more dynasties thank Jordan"

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Advertisement
Lmfao. How many finals jordan lose? How about bron bron?

Jordan missed 2 years in his prime. Could of won 8 in a row.

What is lebron without d wade or bosh?

Not to mention how soft this era is.
I can understand counting rings but this is such an arbitrary metric because that completely ignores all the times jordan got beat before even making it to the finals.

I can understand counting rings but this is such an arbitrary metric because that completely ignores all the times jordan got beat before even making it to the finals.
Jordan never lost a finals. Never got swept. It absolutely matters.

Jordan was a leader. Lebron is a follower.

Jordan never had to form a superteam to win a ring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also talk about the myth of the 90's here:

Would Lebron have dominated in the 90s? Of course he would have. Not sure who is arguing otherwise. The game was more physical - a LOT more hand checking. You can also argue the opposite - Jordan would have dominated in today's game because the defense is awful. It's a silly arguement, imo.

Jordan is 1-9 in the playoffs without Pip👀

You're cherry picking stats. That 1-9 record is from MJ's first 3 seasons of playoffs were before Pippen arrived and they went up against the Celtics juggernaut. Besides, I don't believe he even played in one of those playoffs because of his broken foot.

Would Lebron have dominated in the 90s? Of course he would have. Not sure who is arguing otherwise. The game was more physical - a LOT more hand checking. You can also argue the opposite - Jordan would have dominated in today's game because the defense is awful. It's a silly arguement, imo.

You're cherry picking stats. That 1-9 record is from MJ's first 3 seasons of playoffs were before Pippen arrived and they went up against the Celtics juggernaut. Besides, I don't believe he even played in one of those playoffs because of his broken foot.
Which is why it's silly for MJ defenders using the "6-0" thing as a reason why a player is better. Lebron was not beating the Spurs at 22 years old with a bunch of bums. The fact it happened in the playoffs for Jordan or The finals for Lebron is irrelevant. Had MJ faced the Celtics in the finals with that mickey mouse bulls team ( supposing for argument's sake that the Bulls were in the West), he would have gotten swept like he did. And that should not count against him as a basketball player overall

And another year he faced the Milwaukee Bucks and got beat 4-1 they were not the Juggernaut the Celtics were.

Advertisement
Back