The gator

fraggle

Senile Senior
has three losses, us 2 losses, hope no one considers matching us with the gator, not this year especially if Roche, Phillips and Jordan opt out. Not this year please. There defense is mediocre, they have no running attack but they have RESHIRT SENIOR Trask...no thank you!

Advertisement
has three losses, us 2 losses, hope no one considers matching us with the gator, not this year especially if Roche, Phillips and Jordan opt out. Not this year please. There defense is mediocre, they have no running attack but they have RESHIRT SENIOR Trask...no thank you!

Weak.

Tighten up and resume your testosterone supplements. That sounds like something an actual gaytor would say.

Advertisement
I don't care what anyone says. Opting out of bowls, no matter how big the stage, is the ***** *** soft **** this generation is known for. You go out there, you put that uniform on for not only your teammates, but the university that gave you the stage to make your name. If I were a coach, you can bet your *** you wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines during the game either, you can kick rocks as you aren't helping you're out.

Why in the **** that so many players opts out for BOWL GAMES, times have changed. Why please explain it to me

Advertisement
OP

If we could hold a halftime lead
If we gave up half the sacks we did
If we could stop 4th and short or a fake punt
If we kick a FG
If Thomas could field a punt or not drop a TD pass
If we could cover Tony
If they didn't pick up the INT flag in the end zone

Any one of those things happen we beat the Gators last season. Then again we actually did them a favor by exposing Fanks for them.

abandon thread 2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back