The game just changed forever

I can see kosi rocking the

How does this benefit bama, Ohio state, uga and schools like that more ?

How does a perfect 10 go to a perfect 11? They already kid the best 25 kids lol. That won’t change , last time I checked the numbers will still be 25 scholarships. Y’all acting like this will give them 40 schollies or something.

This will help the big markets and second tier schools more, will it get them a class like bama top to bottom? No, but its definitely a big help.
This right here. I don’t think some people are getting what we are saying. We’re not saying that we will now be even with the bag schools. A big part of their success is their underground organization of a bag system. We have nothing like that. Now at least, maybe we can get some financial benefits to kids which is better than nothing.

Advertisement
No one here knows for sure how this will help or hurt the U. I am just going to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised if it helps a lot.

FREE LABOR IS OVER!

local restaurant is ready to sponsor/pay/incentivize the entire Miami OL year after year after year.

FREE LABOR IS OVER!
@Tee3000

free labor my ***. so you are saying now the schools dont have to pay students 60k a year tuition, room and board, food, facility upkeep, coaches salarys, medical treatment..

Now that the students are getting paid for their likeness BECAUSE of the school, the student/athlete should now have to pay for what the student/athlete is provided

Last edited:
Just the sheer amount of car dealerships, businesses, restaurants, etc. that are in the Miami market allows almost every player to have opportunity to make money in commercials, autograph signings, etc. Yes all markets have these opportunities but the difference is the size of the Miami market allows players who aren't big names to still have opportunities
It needs to be coordinated by someone.

Advertisement
IF the kids are smart, they'd create a pot and all share the money. Not every kid is going to get a "deal". The marquee superstars and others will. If that take that money and disperse it to all then I think it keeps it from being all about "Me me me me me". They're suppose to be brothers right? We gon see...
They should unionize.

This right here. I don’t think some people are getting what we are saying. We’re not saying that we will now be even with the bag schools. A big part of their success is their organization of a system. We have nothing like that. Now at least, maybe we can get some financial benefits to kids which is better than nothing.

Exactly.

Unless this rule allows you more scholarships or increases your roster those schools can’t do much better. There’s only 25 kids and 85 spots. Clemson , UGA and bama will continue to land elite classes but it can’t get much better for them. Unless they find another planet and recruit from it.

Drive through Alabama.

We moved to Atlanta and drove through every state numerous times. Atlanta was a backwater, so you can imagine what Alabama is like.

Mississippi has parts that are great. Natchez and the towns near Louisiana are cool. I love New Orleans, Cajun country and Creole country. The Low Country is one of the US' best locations. Oxford is small but great. Georgia is a colossal bore. Tennessee is also boring but a cool place to visit. Arkansas's Ozarks and Hot Springs are worth one visit.

There is NOTHING redeemable about Alabama. You put #1 QB in KKK Land and the #2 QB in Miami, and I GUARANTEE you that the #2 QB makes at least double what KKK's slinger makes!
Nevertheless. I bet you Alabama will understand how these rules would effect recruiting days before they are implemented and will be ready to go full force. Miami has to be ready or the SEC schools will own them.

Advertisement
Lmao at "free labor."

"The time of voluntarily signing a scholarship that entails free food, housing, education, clothing, shoes, fame, and the opportunity to audition for the NFL where you will earn millions of dollars is over!

No longer will we suffer the torture of free recruiting visits with all the steak and sorority girls we can eat! No longer will we move into million dollar, newly-renovated dorm rooms, leaving behind our one-bedroom house where we slept on the floor with 6 siblings. The time of oppression is -- hang on let me grab my personalized smoothie and head to my massage from our personal trainer -- is over!"

Nevertheless. I bet you Alabama will understand how these rules would effect recruiting days before they are implemented and will be ready to go full force. Miami has to be ready or the SEC schools will own them.

Only way bama does better is to start landing 6 stars

Exactly.

Unless this rule allows you more scholarships or increases your roster those schools can’t do much better. There’s only 25 kids and 85 spots. Clemson , UGA and bama will continue to land elite classes but it can’t get much better for them. Unless they find another planet and recruit from it.
Couldnt you offset a gray shirt kid's tuition through the new rules though? Theoretically, your roster could be unlimited.

Advertisement
This actually means big business for a player like N’Kosi. I’m sure all the funeral services are begging to sponsor him so he can guarantee letting you down one final time

I can see kosi rocking the

How does this benefit bama, Ohio state, uga and schools like that more ?

How does a perfect 10 go to a perfect 11? They already get the best 25 kids lol. That won’t change , last time I checked the numbers will still be 25 scholarships. Y’all acting like this will give them 40 schollies or something.

This will help the big markets and second tier schools more, will it get them a class like bama top to bottom? No, but its definitely a big help.

Simple....they move product, they get air time, their players are marketable, and b/c of this exposure, their revenue will now be increased exponentially. So now the bag game is open game.

Now a team like Texas can say "come here, we're the #1 school in selling merchandise, and with the new allowance, you'll be able to get a nice cut from our profits." What will Miami say? Who's marketing us? Adidas used to go hard in the paint for us, but have now turned their attention to other schools.

I'm not seeing the benefits. This just opens up a way for SEC/BIG 10 schools to no longer have to hide chit and be even more aggressive.

Advertisement

You need to win. The fanatics will supply the early capital and the players will sign with Miami. Top agents will push Miami because of its DMA profile.

The Vtech and Notre Dame games showed you the power of the U. Place was rocking. Imagine if Miami is appearing on TV as much as 'KKK U' (Alabama). People will tune in.

I live in LA and our USC alumns were crying today. UCLA and USC are about to "legally" unleash Caine on the Country Bumpkins of the USA!

George Lucas alone will cut a check for $500M and Ferrell will cut another one for $50M.... USC will dominate!

Simple....they move product, they get air time, their players are marketable, and b/c of this exposure, their revenue will now be increased exponentially. So now the bag game is open game.

Now a team like Texas can say "come here, we're the #1 school in selling merchandise, and with the new allowance, you'll be able to get a nice cut from our profits." What will Miami say? Who's marketing us? Adidas used to go hard in the paint for us, but have now turned their attention to other schools.

I'm not seeing the benefits. This just opens up a way for SEC/BIG 10 schools to no longer have to hide chit and be even more aggressive.

I definitely see where you’re coming from , but what do we have to say now ? When Bama comes calling ? At least we have an opportunity here .. we still are in the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country and a big market , most famous NFL alumni base(can now possibly use them for our current players ie partnerships) just have to use this rule right and creatively with what we have , but it can possibly help in my opinion. At the very least we don’t have to worry about the NCAA sniffing around .

Last edited:
Of course I said that. This is a fact. You don’t even understand the business side of it. Your post made zero sense.

First off, I'm in business and have been quite successful, but that's neither here nor there. You made the argument, so I'll put the ball in your court.

Explain the business side; what will the University of Miami offer that a Bama, OSU, or Oklahoma won't offer?

Advertisement
Back