The game day experience last night...

I wonder why the other 5k tickets that were sold weren't used? Place looked empty. They should go ahead and up the allowable capacity amount on **** games understanding 50% won't show. Also why did they have to agree on crowd noise? You are either allowed to pipe it in or you are not. Set a volume level and go.
People bought them as a package or wanted to support the university.

Advertisement
Even the play by play guys felt it was eerie. I’m just glad to see them on TV, but my initial thought was wondering how the crowd atmosphere was.

Not sure how many of you were in attendance last night, but it was easily the worst game day experience I’ve ever had. (Not blaming anyone in particular) There were security absolutely everywhere from the moment you got out of your car until the moment you sat down telling you to put your mask on. ZERO ATMOSPHERE, I mean zero. The buzz you feel in the air before game time, the energy of the stadium and the fans in the air simply cannot be duplicated artificially. There’s no Canes Walk this year and we can’t even see the kids after the game either, So if you’ve never been to a game at hard rock stadium, I would sit this season out and wait till it’s back at full capacity so you can get a real game day experience.

** maybe it was because it was a Thursday night against UAB. Maybe FSU will better.
Sounds like security did a great job. Wear your mask if you want a football season. If you cant wear a mask stay at home and listen on the radio.

Not sure how many of you were in attendance last night, but it was easily the worst game day experience I’ve ever had. (Not blaming anyone in particular) There were security absolutely everywhere from the moment you got out of your car until the moment you sat down telling you to put your mask on. ZERO ATMOSPHERE, I mean zero. The buzz you feel in the air before game time, the energy of the stadium and the fans in the air simply cannot be duplicated artificially. There’s no Canes Walk this year and we can’t even see the kids after the game either, So if you’ve never been to a game at hard rock stadium, I would sit this season out and wait till it’s back at full capacity so you can get a real game day experience.

** maybe it was because it was a Thursday night against UAB. Maybe FSU will better.
I mean.. Not sure what you expected. You should see the fan experience for the NBA playoffs.

Advertisement
I wonder why the other 5k tickets that were sold weren't used? Place looked empty. They should go ahead and up the allowable capacity amount on **** games understanding 50% won't show. Also why did they have to agree on crowd noise? You are either allowed to pipe it in or you are not. Set a volume level and go.
Are you sure that they were sold?

Advertisement
Back