The Frenkinator Walking Around Campus Yesterday

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
IMG_20171115_000812.jpg

Advertisement

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain. Turnover chain.

QuattroCane

Junior
No fukking way, LMAO that's classic!

What a breath of fresh air to have a leader like that at the helm!

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
I think the logical next step is The Frenkinator in one of Donk Dugans' cars wearing the real one. Maybe pull into the ACCCG that way.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Gatorhater

All-American

Are you frigging kidding me!!!!!!! Okay, at first I doubted him, then he fired Golden and I like that. Then he told the chumps at ACC to pound sand about the Duke game -- a good sign that maybe the Mexican in him would go well with our outlaw image. He didn't hire Butch but he did get Mark, so I was good with him. But this, wearing the Turnover Chain? Over the frigging top. Foote would have never. I almost punched that smuck as I tore up my last donor check and threw it in his face. I was hoping Frenk would want to stick it to us gigos and use THE U to do it. Now I just love the SOB. Calling the grandkids to let them know they will be able to use their college trust money for tuition at Miami again and ONLY at THE U -- I had stopped it after they would not fire Al.

JoNJoN

Redshirt Freshman
Dude walking around with a big middle finger prop to the NCAA and the rest of the college football world....

my-*****-gif-7.gif

cubin10

All-ACC

Are you frigging kidding me!!!!!!! Okay, at first I doubted him, then he fired Golden and I like that. Then he told the chumps at ACC to pound sand about the Duke game -- a good sign that maybe the Mexican in him would go well with our outlaw image. He didn't hire Butch but he did get Mark, so I was good with him. But this, wearing the Turnover Chain? Over the frigging top. Foote would have never. I almost punched that smuck as I tore up my last donor check and threw it in his face. I was hoping Frenk would want to stick it to us gigos and use THE U to do it. Now I just love the SOB. Calling the grandkids to let them know they will be able to use their college trust money for tuition at Miami again and ONLY at THE U -- I had stopped it after they would not fire Al.

Let me know how it went with grand kids, I will be doing likewise. Got to tighten up that estate.

Advertisement

Doppelganger

Band
Banned
Love this.

But the reaction by the fans is still stupid.

If we were losing nobody would care who the President is or that President would be called a loser.

But we win (which has nothing to do with the President) and now he's a savage, etc.

Laughable.

Doppelganger

Band
Banned

I read this post first without looking at the handle.

Wasn't surprised at all to find out who it was.

JgDaCane

All American
Premium
Love this.

But the reaction by the fans is still stupid.

If we were losing nobody would care who the President is or that President would be called a loser.

But we win (which has nothing to do with the President) and now he's a savage, etc.

Laughable.

Post less.