The forgotten commit? 2018

Advertisement
Jalen Patterson? I've heard almost next to none about him when we are discussing 2018 running backs. Are we expecting him to be dropped?

I do, but I'm no expert.

Edit: Wow, just looked it up and he's been committed since May 2015. Gotta admire that.

Jalen Patterson? I've heard almost next to none about him when we are discussing 2018 running backs. Or is he a take at WR?

Rumph and his Coach are good friends. I'm sure this kid will be evaluated at paradise camp in a similar fashion as some of goldens recruits last year and be told whether to move on or sit tight.

Last i heard was DB too.

Last edited:
If I had to guess, he gets bounced out...Just not sure he has a position. I have no info though, and he does have some strengths. Will be interesting to see what he does. Physical little guy.

Advertisement
If he's a legit 170, he's a take all the way as a Dexter McCluster type back to complement Lingard and hopefully Curry.

Advertisement
If I had to guess, he gets bounced out...Just not sure he has a position. I have no info though, and he does have some strengths. Will be interesting to see what he does. Physical little guy.

If it's one thing I've learned over the years with the current and previous staff is we need to recruit until the end. The mindset of bouncing a kid is why we struggle to get back in good standings with a recruit once a diva leaves us at the altar.

LMAO at anyone who thinks he gets bounced or isn't a take. the kid is ELITE
As for position, he can play whatever position he wants. lol WR, DB or whatever…
PRAY we keep him.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Per Ivins at 247 we're not recruiting him and he's not expected to be in the class.

We have higher targets at DB

Advertisement
As for position, he can play whatever position he wants. lol WR, DB or whatever…
PRAY we keep him.
giphy.gif

"Elite" shouldn't be thrown around lightly.
having zero clue about this kid and what he is… lmao
he is a high four star and will finish as a top 100 kid. ELITE

Dude he's not ******* elite. There's more than a handful of WRs and DBs that are better than him.

Advertisement
PRAY we keep him.
giphy.gif

He's actually a 3*

Hth
he actually hasn't been updated by rivals. he's a four star. i don't know how to fix people who don't know anything about high school talent. sorry guys. have a great day.

PRAY we keep him.
giphy.gif

He's actually a 3*

Hth
he actually hasn't been updated by rivals. he's a four star. i don't know how to fix people who don't know anything about high school talent. sorry guys. have a great day.

lmao stfu you don't know **** either.

He's actually a 3*

Hth

lmao stfu you don't know **** either.
you're a ******* tool. i actually have to google a kid. now an *** can say nice things about a someone committed to Miami. lol Jalen Patterson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Advertisement
Back