The forgotten commit? 2018

having zero clue about this kid and what he is… lmao
he is a high four star and will finish as a top 100 kid. ELITE

He's actually a 3*

Hth
he actually hasn't been updated by rivals. he's a four star. i don't know how to fix people who don't know anything about high school talent. sorry guys. have a great day.

lmao stfu you don't know **** either.
you're a ******* tool. i actually have to google a kid so an *** can say nice things about a kid committed to Miami. lol Jalen Patterson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

You're an idiot who think he's elite when he's bout to get dropped. He's nowhere near elite.

Advertisement
He's actually a 3*

Hth
he actually hasn't been updated by rivals. he's a four star. i don't know how to fix people who don't know anything about high school talent. sorry guys. have a great day.

you're a ****ing tool. i actually have to google a kid so an *** can say nice things about a kid committed to Miami. lol Jalen Patterson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

You're an idiot who think he's elite when he's bout to get dropped. He's nowhere near elite.
lol

having zero clue about this kid and what he is… lmao
he is a high four star and will finish as a top 100 kid. ELITE

He's actually a 3*

Hth

you're a ****ing tool. i actually have to google a kid. now an *** can say nice things about a someone committed to Miami. lol Jalen Patterson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

does that say 67th best player in the nation?

you're a ****ing tool. i actually have to google a kid so an *** can say nice things about a kid committed to Miami. lol Jalen Patterson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

lol

Exactly.

this is Scout.
They currently have him ranked in the 100-300 range. That will change. He will be in the top 100. He will most likely play in the UA All American Game.
Below are two cut and paste. Yes ESPN ranks him number 67 nationally as a junior.
the link. Jalen Patterson, North Marion HS CB - Scout

CB Jalen Patterson, Citra (Fla.) North Marion, 2018
It's no surprise that Miami and others wasted no time going all in with this do-it-all prospect out of Marion County. Patterson shows good anticipation and closing speed out of his breaks, but is also a hard-nosed prospect that plays with that dog in him. I had a front row seat to his team's matchup with Chaminade-Madonna back on Oct. 14, and he certainly didn't disappoint after accumulating multiple tackles and two interceptions, including one he returned for nearly 70 yards. Patterson is committed to Mark Richt's Miami Hurricanes. -Bender

Other prospects in the top 100 committed are cornerback Kelvin Joseph (LSU), cornerback Isaiah Bolden (Florida State), quarterback Joey Gatewood (Auburn), offensive tackle Max Wray (Georgia), running back Justin Watkins (Florida State), defensive tackle Robert Cooper (Florida State) and James Cook (Florida State).
Others from 101-300 out of the South that are committed are:
CB Corione Harris - LSU
WR Malik Heath - Mississippi State
WR Daquris Wiggins - Miami
S Nadab Joseph - LSU
RB Camron Davis - Oregon State
S Otis Reese - Michigan
WR Devonta Jason - LSU
S Mike Jones Jr. - Clemson
ATH Alontae Taylor - Tennessee
CB Jalen Patterson - Miami

Last edited: