The following players should not be on 2015 roster

Gray Crow was golden's recruit, not Jedd Fisch. Golden offered Crow off of a good camp weekend. Crow then showed up for every golden camp after that just to throw.

It was strange because Gray Crow was never productive as a HS QB. In nearly 30 years of following recruiting, I cannot recall a single example of a kd who was never productive in HS as a QB that went on to be productive at the college level.
Al Golden, Worst to ever lace em up.

Advertisement
By my count, we're at 81 on the rooster without these five players. I heard Blake James say we're still on probation through 2016 but are we not still dealing with the 9 scholarship reduction? Is Nice Guy Al going to continue letting these teachers pets drag everyone down or will he grow a set and tell them to **** off? What does everyone think?

View attachment 30654

With this rooster we're bound to loose our fair share of games

Advertisement
The correct title of this thread should be "The following coaches should not be at the University of Miami".

This thread is going to severely pain the people that boost their own self esteem by wishing every recruit that goes elsewhere and every jag that "separates" from the team well in all their future endeavors.

Advertisement
That about covers it.

Might want to delete this thread and deny it ever existed. No matter the brain power of our illustrious posters, not sure that any of us should be commenting on which 19, 20, 21 years should or shouldn't be on scholarship. Seems demeaning to the kids and their family. Leave such decisions for the coaches to quietly resolve.
And just stick to ****ing all over the program, the uniform manufacturer, the stadium, the coaches, and presidents and athletic directors past and present.

Advertisement
Back