The First Rule Of U Day

I'm guilty of violating the first rule of U Day and I apologize. It make sense, this is a private matter for the school and broadcasting any information about it, circumvent any privacy they are trying to maintain. Which brings me to another point.. discussing any private conversation I may have with the staff at the school. I've been given some good advice from several poster here... that I should be careful with the info I share. So in future... I will take said advice... and not discuss private matter that concerns my family and the university of miami...I'm not disgruntle I still enjoy the vibe here, but from now on I will be a passenger on the site.

Bravo!

265.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Respect~~

Youre still the best recruit parent on this board. I appreciate everything you've brought to us.

Salute!

268.gif

I'm actually surprised it took so long for the staff to tell you to stop posting. They do not like any of the relatives on any sites. Can't wait for your son to get down here and ballout. Congrats u are indeed a great parent and role model for your son..

Advertisement
I think you're smart for doing that, half the posters here aren't even Miami fans. Many are Gator or FS fans pretending to be Miami fans so they can wreck this board.

I think you're smart for doing that, half the posters here aren't even Miami fans. Many are Gator or FS fans pretending to be Miami fans so they can wreck this board.

That's a sad life to live going on another teams boards just to do **** like that. ..tells me one thing. They scared....

Advertisement
I'm actually surprised it took so long for the staff to tell you to stop posting. They do not like any of the relatives on any sites. Can't wait for your son to get down here and ballout. Congrats u are indeed a great parent and role model for your son..

Relatives of players and staff have been porsting on Miami sites for years. The Hecht may not like it, but there isn't a whole lot they can do about it.

Lulz

Put the tinfoil hat away.

Relatives of players and staff have been porsting on Miami sites for years. The Hecht may not like it, but there isn't a whole lot they can do about it.

Lulz

Put the tinfoil hat away.

Lol fkin UFO heads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I'm guessing we won't be getting U Day updates at all even after the event from CI?

looks like SBB did end up going, not sure on ridley

shawn Burgess @_SBB2 · 3h
U DAY Today!

Advertisement
Back