The First Rule Of U Day

UknowWhat

Senior
I'm guilty of violating the first rule of U Day and I apologize. It make sense, this is a private matter for the school and broadcasting any information about it, circumvent any privacy they are trying to maintain. Which brings me to another point.. discussing any private conversation I may have with the staff at the school. I've been given some good advice from several poster here... that I should be careful with the info I share. So in future... I will take said advice... and not discuss private matter that concerns my family and the university of miami...I'm not disgruntle I still enjoy the vibe here, but from now on I will be a passenger on the site.

Advertisement
I still don't get why we can't talk about it, but hey I respect your choice.

I'm guilty of violating the first rule of U Day and I apologize. It make sense, this is a private matter for the school and broadcasting any information about it, circumvent any privacy they are trying to maintain. Which brings me to another point.. discussing any private conversation I may have with the staff at the school. I've been given some good advice from several poster here... that I should be careful with the info I share. So in future... I will take said advice... and not discuss private matter that concerns my family and the university of miami...I'm not disgruntle I still enjoy the vibe here, but from now on I will be a passenger on the site.

I'm totally fine with you discussing whatever information you deem appropriate.

Smart move.

And I'd strongly recommend you stay away from the board after losses. Probably no different than other teams' message boards, but it gets vicious. Not something a parent of a future player wants to experience.

Advertisement
Smart move.

And I'd strongly recommend you stay away from the board after losses. Probably no different than other teams' message boards, but it gets vicious. Not something a parent of a future player wants to experience.

Hopefully we go thru the season unscathed with flawless victories then we would t have that problem

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's great to have a parent participate on this board. A parent can bring in a point of view we don't often get to see. On the other hand there is so much juvenile behavior here that I can see parents being put off by it. I would not want my young son or daughter reading a lot of the off-topic stuff here. Nor would I want to see the over hyping of my kid, the over criticism, the tearing down of late developers, and the disrespect towards the non-scholarship players that were once valued on their HS teams and also sweat on the training fields with little chance of ever actually playing in a game (they also contribute).

It's a pleasure reading you posts UknowWhat. I hope that you have many opportunities in the future to talk to long-time Canes fans and Hurricane Club members so that your view of our fans is not just from what you read here. Hopefully you will continue as a valued poster and develop a hard shell or become a frequent user of the Ignore User feature.

Advertisement
Respek.

The thing to do is, create another account, but don't say it's you. Then if you have info you wanna share, you can just do like eeryone else and say you friend works with some dude who heard this scoop.

1. New account
2. Rumors
3. ???
4. Profit

How did he break a rule? By posting about the event?

But I do agree that some information should be kept in your family. just because there are some idiots around here

Advertisement
Back