The Fight....

LouisianaCane337

Banned
Banned
The fight in this team is super awesome to watch.. We don't give our Canes enough credit for the way they have been showing the fight to NOT lose games!! I know the performance at times is hard to watch, but these guys have been really showing us a different side in terms of the willingness to WIN games... 6-1 Go Canes!!

Advertisement
The fight in this team is super awesome to watch.. We don't give our Canes enough credit for the way they have been showing the fight to NOT lose games!! I know the performance at times is hard to watch, but these guys have been really showing us a different side in terms of the willingness to WIN games... 6-1 Go Canes!!

I agree. Teams in the past would have folded. This team actually shows alot of fight and at times pride

Yep this team has flaws, as do most teams this season, but I love the grit they’ve shown all year long really. Teams from years past would have folded after going down 2 scores late but they just stayed with it and kept plugging away. Seems like Manny’s “Play the next play” philosophy has really been sinking in.

6-1 Let’s keep it rollin.

Advertisement
We had to “fight” to win a game against a team that ain’t any good with their backup QB.

**** on this team if you want but 6-1 is 6-1 so idgaf about the stipulations that you all want to put on every victory, as long as they are victories. Some of you seem to forget that less than a year ago, we lost to 2 G5’s, while barely beating another, during a 6-7 season. But now you demand weekly dominance. We ain’t there yet. But we are winning and that’s a huge step in the right direction.

All I need is for us to keep racking up Ws, close on our class/improve the team’s talent level through recruiting then do it again next year at an even higher level, rinse and repeat. Wins are wins. No one is going to give a **** that their backup started when looking at this season in retrospect.

“Fans” like you crack me up as if you are above enjoying a victory bc of this, that and the next. I’m not far enough removed from the past 15 years to take a conference road victory that improves us to 6-1 for granted. But do you.

1200px-Letter_w.svg.png

Advertisement
Not taking away from the fight as it was a dog fight to win along with a few others this year. But let's be honest here. It's not so much about the team not giving up or perhaps giving up in the past....it's about QB, QB, QB, QB, QB play....the importance of...without King and this is the same ole, same ole Canes....

Advertisement
Not taking away from the fight as it was a dog fight to win along with a few others this year. But let's be honest here. It's not so much about the team not giving up or perhaps giving up in the past....it's about QB, QB, QB, QB, QB play....the importance of...without King and this is the same ole, same ole Canes....
Funny you say without king. So manny gets no credit for him or lashlee? Interesting take. Just like so many of you assume he and baker are besties.

NC State were celebrating like they won before halftime.

Their kicker was celebrating like he had just scored the winning FG in the Super Bowl.

We usually lose games like this on the road. Glad to see we did have the intestinal fortitude and fought our way to victory.

I do not care how anyone else spins it. We got the job done. And I hope we do it again next week.

Last edited:
People are mad that our QB is good enough to win us games lmao. “KiNg SaVeD mAnNy!” No Manny saved our season when he had an excellent off season. I have no doubt Manny will make the necessary changes On D after the season.
If Manny can get his juniors back next year, keep the class, and get some help on D... look out!

Advertisement
We had to “fight” to win a game against a team that ain’t any good with their backup QB.
Agreed but NCST was 4-2 and playing at home. If King chooses to score at the end we win by 10 and cover the spread. We pretty much are who Vegas thinks we are. An above average team that sometimes struggles against average teams and sometimes blows them out.

OK but the same could be said about Oklahoma the last 3-4 years and they keep making playoffs.

People are mad that our QB is good enough to win us games lmao. “KiNg SaVeD mAnNy!” No Manny saved our season when he had an excellent off season. I have no doubt Manny will make the necessary changes On D after the season.
If Manny can get his juniors back next year, keep the class, and get some help on D... look out!
Appreciate the optimism and hope you're right.... Situations like this are what Killed Golden and CMR so hopefully Manny learns from it....
Golden couldn't let D'Ono go and CMR wouldn't bounce his kid... Manny must accept it's ok to pull the trigger on friends for the sake of the team...

Advertisement
Back