The fan faction known as "CANESFAM" must be eliminated

rok

Great Poster
These blokes already hog every ounce of attention when it comes to radio and tv. Every Saturday we're subjected to torture by seeing the same few circus freaks sitting behind our team's bench dressed in costume embarassing themselves and our fan base.

Now their leader, the infamous Cutler Ridge Laz, is awaiting trial for murder and these CANESFAM derelicts continue defending him at every turn.

We MUST move to eradicate the phrase CANESHAM I mean CANESFAM and take back our fan base. This has persisted for too long and has been somewhat of a running joke, but now this "Miami Hurricanes Superfan" is on national news upholding the Thug U tradition we've worked so hard to escape.

WE MUST FLY A BANNER BEFORE THE BETHUNE COOKMAN GAME decrying these ruffians. Like this post if you agree.

Advertisement
These blokes already hog every ounce of attention when it comes to radio and tv. Every Saturday we're subjected to torture by seeing the same few circus freaks sitting behind our team's bench dressed in costume embarassing themselves and our fan base.

Now their leader, the infamous Cutler Ridge Laz, is awaiting trial for murder and these CANESFAM derelicts continue defending him at every turn.

We MUST move to eradicate the phrase CANESHAM I mean CANESFAM and take back our fan base. This has persisted for too long and has been somewhat of a running joke, but now this "Miami Hurricanes Superfan" is on national news upholding the Thug U tradition we've worked so hard to escape.

WE MUST FLY A BANNER BEFORE THE BETHUNE COOKMAN GAME decrying these ruffians. Like this post if you agree.

Ok Rok. Settle down.

I don’t hang out with those guys, but isnt #Canesfan different than those guys that put on their costumes. I thought it was a different group of people.

Whatever pictures I’ve seen of them, or times I’ve walked by them, it’s a bunch of different guys, I think you can identify them on Twitter if you want to spend that kind of time.

But I think those guys with like the funny masks, and in costumes at the games, there’s probably like half a dozen of them, I’m not sure that they’re affiliated with these Hialeah #canesfam type bros that affiliate with cutler ridge Laz.

Ok Rok. Settle down.

I don’t hang out with those guys, but isnt #Canesfan different than those guys that put on their costumes. I thought it was a different group of people.

Whatever pictures I’ve seen of them, or times I’ve walked by them, it’s a bunch of different guys, I think you can identify them on Twitter if you want to spend that kind of time.

But I think those guys with like the funny masks, and in costumes at the games, there’s probably like half a dozen of them, I’m not sure that they’re affiliated with these Hialeah #canesfam type bros that affiliate with cutler ridge Laz.
You know what? You are correct. I don't mean to conflate and lump everyone into one category. However, I do have a problem with the costume folks and their ability to appear on my tv screen every 5 seconds. I've about had it with them too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what? You are correct. I don't mean to conflate and lump everyone into one category. However, I do have a problem with the costume folks and their ability to appear on my tv screen every 5 seconds. I've about had it with them too.

They can be annoying sometimes, I get that. But sometimes, the little kids like them.

And for the most part they’re harmless, just grown men in funny outfits.

A couple of them I kind I actually feel sorry for, to be honest. They don’t seem to have a lot of resources. And if this makes them happy, as long as you’re not bothering anybody, who cares.

Advertisement

Is this really a topic? Just stupidity at his best

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back