The Fab Five

Peep Katt’s shirt, lol
IMG_6108.jpeg

Advertisement
I remember watching The Fab Five as a teen and liking them a lot. The baggy shorts with the black shoes, the unbelievable talent they had assembled, and then….then it happened: I remember watching the game live when C-Webb made perhaps the dumbest mistake in the history of college basketball.

For me growing up in NE Ohio I did not and would never have F#cked with Ohio State. It was the Canes (since '87) and UNLV Rebels in the early '90s. Man I miss those days and can't wait for the return of greatness.
I 100% agree! In Cleveland we didn’t care anything about Ohio State until the internet age, Lebron James hyping them and of course the Browns continuing to be an abysmal abomination and the thirst to be attached to any form of success sports wise. Now my 17 nephews and son are being raised in a city with OSU decals, flags out front of yards, and apparel everywhere. We didn’t grow up this way. And Columbus has never and still doesn’t represent for Cleveland sports that way. We grew knowing and witnessing our area high school sports teams get cheated by the state refs when they make to the state tournaments in Columbus. I mean blatant cheating, we know that teams from NE Ohio must beat the refs in Columbus as well.

This OSU love fest and fascination up here is so forced, awkward and pathetic it’s nauseating.

The way Florida born Canes fans hate the Gators is the way I hate the Buckeyes. U have to be from there to understand it.

Advertisement
Back