Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Advertisement
Why he leave auburn?
Seriously, are you THAT uninformed? He left Auburn because they hired Harsin, who is looking like a complete failure, instead of him for HC. The fans and a lot of the BoT wanted Steele for the job. University decided to do a thorough search and somehow chose Harsin instead. Harsin of course didn't retain Steele, since he's not going to keep someone that the majority of people feel is better than him.

I remember when Diaz, Baker, and Donofrio were our Plan A options for the DC position….

Trending Up ⬆️ 📈📈 :backyard-pool:
WAY up. Like I said earlier, we win the Coastal last year, and maybe even the ACC if Steele is the DC last year. This is a rock solid hire. Maybe not the flavor of the week, but an all time classic. Those Auburn Ds were stout, period.

Seriously, are you THAT uninformed? He left Auburn because they hired Harsin, who is looking like a complete failure, instead of him for HC. The fans and a lot of the BoT wanted Steele for the job. University decided to do a thorough search and somehow chose Harsin instead. Harsin of course didn't retain Steele, since he's not going to keep someone that the majority of people feel is better than him.

So auburn fans wanted him as head coach but all he could get is maryland d coordinator position? Lol

And im dumb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty telling when you can't argue on facts and have to resort to childish attacks of calling people ***.
Ive been arguing facts. Hard to argue with **** riders that act like every hire is great.

If he was so great clemson would have hired him after venebles left. Alabama would have hired him.

Advertisement
So you’re seriously are going to try and make the argument that Anthony Campinale and Doug Belk are better DCs than Kevin ******* Steele? You’re going with that on record?
Well, hard to say on Campinale because he's never been one completely on his own. I was really curious to see how he'd use those crazy DB subpackages in the college game. Some of his college experience also indicates he'd be an aggressive blitzer. I was curious about him, anyway. I'm fine with Steele for now, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back