Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Advertisement
You are lucky you didn't go back to your room with her. You probably would have woke up missing an organ or 2. Just a tip for next time your in the states.
👆He tells no lies. @scrantoncane you are lucky to be intact.

Ashvegas was (is) a tranny organ-stealing ninja assassin.

#KeepYourPancreas
#ItsAllGoodUntilYouWakeUpInATubOfIce

A few posts versus thousands , this board has been 50-60 % trash and unreadable the last few days. Miami fans are in their own stratosphere and that’s why they have the rep.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I still think that the majority of us on here prefer to not feed the trolls or the mopers and so we post less, hence why it looked like trash recently.

Bro?? After 6 or so weeks of watching this board’s mental pendulum swing, waiting for a coordinator to be announced…a little locker room towel snappin humor with each other when it does happen seems fitting.

But to each their own on this stuff. All good man.
i was just playing with you dont worry

but the amount of not doing it to achieve the results in the gifs must be 25 years long good lord

Advertisement
With Venables, Aranda, Freeman, Elko, Lanning, all getting a HC jobs recently what DCs would you without a doubt take over Steele? It's not a long list

Here's a list of the top DC's, and I wouldn't take everyone over Steele.

Jim Lehnard
Pete Golding
Doug Belk
Jim Knowles
Zach Arnett
Rocky Long
Alex Grinch
Will Muschsmp
Jimmy Lake
John Heacock

With Venables, Aranda, Freeman, Elko, Lanning, all getting a HC jobs recently what DCs would you without a doubt take over Steele? It's not a long list

Here's a list of the top DC's, and I wouldn't take everyone over Steele.

Jim Lehnard
Pete Golding
Doug Belk
Jim Knowles
Zach Arnett
Rocky Long
Alex Grinch
Will Muschsmp
Jimmy Lake
John Heacock
Some good picks there but is Jim Leonard or Alex Grinch among others on your list even remotely reasonable to think we could get?

Steele is a very good hire. We'll have a tough, disciplined defense once again that will be fundamentally sound. Tackling is highly likely to improve dramatically and our LBs should be well coached & stout in 1-2 years. Our DL should become more physical & more effective at push rushing. His track record in the SEC was strong (and he was considered for a long stretch to be the best DC in that conference). Go Canes!

Advertisement
I like the hire...

Excellent experience in the SEC and results at Auburn.

Was probably our 3rd choice but he may be the tough *** Naloxone shot our defense needs.

Mario/Steele/Feld should set the tone for 2022 and beyond.

Excited for the team and fanbase.

Now hire a young progressive OC

I promise you that’s less than one percent. Majority of the posts on this board have been negative and toxic for two days. Without a game being played , not one practice yet lol. Then people wonder why this fanbase has this reputation of stupid , toxic fans. It’s well earned.
You’re not wrong, but it doesn’t overshadow why a lot of the rest of the country really hates Miami; what it represented in the 80’s and 90’s, plus its ethnical breakdown.

Nonetheless, I liked the hire when it popped up, and now after watching some more tape, I’m completely on board. Best DC we’ve had in 15 years at least.

Some good picks there but is Jim Leonard or Alex Grinch among others on your list even remotely reasonable to think we could get?
Don't believe he was saying we could get them just pointing out some of the top DC now and the Steele could be on that group.

Advertisement
Some of the people on this board complaining about every single Mario criticism need to stop all that crying. People are allowed to critique and criticize Mario all they want. Half of you whiners were total a***** to Manny but now we're preaching patience because YOU like the coach? Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Mario has been given the highest salary and budget the U has ever given anyone and he needs to produce.

Steele was a good hire, but not a great one. It was rushed and a reboot might be necessary in about 3 years. Here's hoping he kills here.

Some of the people on this board complaining about every single Mario criticism need to stop all that crying. People are allowed to critique and criticize Mario all they want. Half of you whiners were total a***** to Manny but now we're preaching patience because YOU like the coach? Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Mario has been given the highest salary and budget the U has ever given anyone and he needs to produce.

Steele was a good hire, but not a great one. It was rushed and a reboot might be necessary in about 3 years. Here's hoping he kills here.
We aren't complaining about criticism itself, we just point out the absolutely ridiculous basis of much of the criticism. Whining about the Steele hire and pretending its an underwhelming, bargain bin hire shows a lack of knowledge and nonsensical expectations. Steele is one of the biggest name, most successful and proven DCs out there that was available. I wanted Belk, like many others, because of his trajectory and potential, but he hasn't proven a thing yet. Steele is as close to a sure thing as you'll find.

Advertisement
Don't believe he was saying we could get them just pointing out some of the top DC now and the Steele could be on that group.
Got it. I misunderstood. I like, not love, the Steele hire. I respect peoples right to have a negative opinion on the hire. I got murdered for saying Dan Enos was a terrible hire because everyone was all caught up in the euphoria. I won’t kill anyone for shiiting on the Steele hire as long as they can simply produce a couple names that they prefer and explain why. I’m interested in other peoples takes as long as they are thoughts and not hot takes. I thought the list was who he wanted over Steele.

Holding this in for 6 weeks

splooge GIF

coming blood drive GIF by SYFY

orgasm jizz GIF

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I promise you that’s less than one percent. Majority of the posts on this board have been negative and toxic for two days. Without a game being played , not one practice yet lol. Then people wonder why this fanbase has this reputation of stupid , toxic fans. It’s well earned.
It’s the “squeaky wheel gets the grease” syndrome. The toxic ones post constantly while those of us that have an IQ above Miami’s average temperature tend to be more realistic and don’t crave the attention.

Advertisement
Back