Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

The arguments saying how he is too old:

He is 63, meaning he wont jump at the first opportunity if he has to. Plus, he lives in South Florida now. Could easily be a longer tenure.
The argument saying that he is too old is one of the dumbest thing I ever read on here.

He has to coach a defense, not climb the f*cking Everest.

Advertisement
Manny’s D would **** the bed any time we played a decent O. Steele has proven he can scheme and beat elite offenses. He made 2 historic offenses look bad. Give me that all day.

People on here would've given their 1st born for Steele a year ago. Now he's too old or not good enough? FOH.

Welcome to the U Steele! Who are options to fill out the staff on D now? Didn't Steele coach with the CB coach Scott before?

Holding this in for 6 weeks

splooge GIF

coming blood drive GIF by SYFY

orgasm jizz GIF

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

Advertisement
"The only thing I ask for, if the Good Lord makes me homeless, do it in warm weather because I can't stand being cold," Steele joked recently.

In many ways, he is in the prime of his career. Steele is 63 but feels 43. He hasn't eaten meat since 1989. He runs four miles per day, 340 days a year. Forget SEC coordinator, that's not exactly the health profile of your average assistant at anylevel."

For the "he's old "crowd.

Very good hire. Clearly not Plan A, but who cares? Can he get the job done or not? He’s the most experienced and successful DC we’ve hired in a generation. He’s been coaching defense at the highest level for longer than half this board has been alive. He just had a very successful 5 year stint at Auburn.

Just because he’s not the first guy Mario called doesn’t mean ****. The defense should be very good. And we should be able to exploit the talent advantage we’ll have over most teams in a year or two. This is a good thing. Period.

once again, we have reached a point where enough is enough
Bro?? After 6 or so weeks of watching this board’s mental pendulum swing, waiting for a coordinator to be announced…a little locker room towel snappin humor with each other when it does happen seems fitting.

But to each their own on this stuff. All good man.

Advertisement
I seem to remember a good number of posters begging to get this guy when he was let go in 2020 and ended up at UTenn for a minute. He was supposed to be our DC a year or two earlier and now he is too old? I echo the sentiments of many. With stats like this and a name finally in the building, some of you are insufferable pricks that wouldn’t be happy if Adriana Lima knocked on your door wearing Victoria Secret lingerie looking to get laid.

This guy is not the end all be all. He is a coach that will be here for a few years and hopefully gives us the traction that we need to rebuild. If all goes according to plan, we will hire a top level OC, ride TVD to the ACCCG this year and clean up in recruiting early NSD 2022. Who knows, maybe we win the ACC and go to a New Years 6 or ****, a CFP game. The rebuild needs to start somewhere. Buckle up and let’s get going.
Does Adriana have Gap integrity, or nah??

Advertisement
Not for nothing but if Napier had taken 8 weeks to hire a staff, you’d see similarly miserable cvnts on their message board acting a fool. Trust.
Disagree. I spend every day around nothing but Gators and Noles. Are they delusional ? Yes, but nowhere near as toxic and negative. Who turns on a coach who hasn’t even coached a game? We Actually had close to half this board saying Dorsey would be a bad hire as a OC, that’s how football smart this fanbase is lol. It’s cool to make jokes about your own and crap on them because you’re “ keeping it real “. There’s no denying this fanbase has a well earned reputation.

Last edited:
Disagree. I spend every day around nothing but Gators and Noles. Are they delusional ? Yes, but nowhere near as toxic and negative. Who turns on a coach who hasn’t even coached a game? We Actually we had close to half this board saying Dorsey would be a bad hire as a OC, that’s how football smart this fanbase is lol. It’s cool to make jokes about your own and crap on them because you’re “ keeping it real “. There’s no denying this fanbase has a well earned reputation.

Well, I agree with your take on our fanbase but the Gatas are not better. Definitely not better.

“There’s a sucker born every minute” they say.

Advertisement
Well, I agree with your take on our fanbase but the Gatas are not better. Definitely not better.

“There’s a sucker born every minute” they say.

A few posts versus thousands , this board has been 50-60 % trash and unreadable the last few days. Miami fans are in their own stratosphere and that’s why they have the rep.

Bro. Bama fans been trying to fire saban every year he didnt win the ship. We all have our morons.
I promise you that’s less than one percent. Majority of the posts on this board have been negative and toxic for two days. Without a game being played , not one practice yet lol. Then people wonder why this fanbase has this reputation of stupid , toxic fans. It’s well earned.

Advertisement
Back