Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Advertisement
I was just pointing out that given the circumstances + the hype, he definitely comes off as underwhelming.

If he kills it, great.

If not, Mario will be searching for another DC in a year.
Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Advertisement
I was in Atlantic City in about 2010 at a club. A hot girl approaches me, and tells me she wants to go back to me room. I had a gf at the time, so I told her no. She says she doesn’t care, she just wants to have a good time. I resist. She takes my phone & stores her name in there - “Ashvegas”.

I later found out that my gf at the time was cheating on me. I never heard from ashvegas again. (I did try to text her out of the blue once like 2 years later, but no reply.) I learned an important lesson that day.

If you are that ashvegas, DM me. If ashvegas is your wife - congrats, she is hot.

No opinion on the Steele hire til I dig more. Happy we finally have a name.
I believe the difference is in the spelling. This town openly encourages people to let their freak flag fly so she must have never taken it off her mast when she met you while out of town

Advertisement
Pretty interesting to see people yearn for Belk whose only coordinated a defense once - in a non-p5 conference nevertheless. Steele was coaching LBs under Tom Osborne when Belk came out the womb.
Exactly. I wanted Belk, but he's all about what he COULD possibly be. But he's not worth breaking the bank for if Miami can turn around and hire a proven, experienced coach with a high level track record.

Biggest benefactors might be Stevenson and dare I say DJ Ivey. Miami’s corners might finally be able to press the receiver after many years of not being allowed to.

Advertisement
I was in Atlantic City in about 2010 at a club. A hot girl approaches me, and tells me she wants to go back to me room. I had a gf at the time, so I told her no. She says she doesn’t care, she just wants to have a good time. I resist. She takes my phone & stores her name in there - “Ashvegas”.

I later found out that my gf at the time was cheating on me. I never heard from ashvegas again. (I did try to text her out of the blue once like 2 years later, but no reply.) I learned an important lesson that day.

If you are that ashvegas, DM me. If ashvegas is your wife - congrats, she is hot.

No opinion on the Steele hire til I dig more. Happy we finally have a name.
You are lucky you didn't go back to your room with her. You probably would have woke up missing an organ or 2. Just a tip for next time your in the states.

I’m also confused as why everyone seems sure he will be gone in 1-2 years. Looking at his coaching history, he moves when he gets fired, usually with his HC getting fired first, or promoted. Highly doubt he is interested in a HC job at his age.

Advertisement
2019 LSU (with how many guys tearing the **** out of the NFL right now)

27-0 vs. BYU in opener
36 vs. Miss St
42 > every other game including Clem/Bama

Squeaked by Steele and Aub 23-20 in Baton Rouge

SIAP

Advertisement
Back